Impala | 2 Shocker Sigs/TC 12s | NS-1 | *New Vid*

Shout out to Zueslicous for building me the subs i wanted !!!!!

Sundown NS-1 from the first batch, yes. its been stored in my room since the first batch! SAD! time to unleash the beast.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

Here's the enclosure work coming along.

Started off as a extremely nice looking prefab, idk if it is a prefab lol. But it's double baffled and pretty clean.

Heres what I started out with

IMG_2439.jpg

Pulled out the terminals and attached a 3/4 piece of birch and ran huge thick threaded rods and bolted them down

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

Also did some grinding on the bolts to clean them up after cutting them with a hack saw. Even my dad got in the action, he's got more experience than me bc he worked in a metal shop for a few years.

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

Here's the final outcome

IMG_2451.jpg

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Great job Hunter ! we agreed that is the cleanest prefab we ever seen! (we dont know if it or not lol) shit will be loud tho!!

5cubes tune to 34hz, exactly the size the subs need, the exact tuning i wanted ! if we dont like it, then i still have the 13 layer birch lol

Great job Hunter ! we agreed that is the cleanest prefab we ever seen! (we dont know if it or not lol) shit will be loud tho!!

5cubes tune to 34hz, exactly the size the subs need, the exact tuning i wanted ! if we dont like it, then i still have the 13 layer birch lol

haha yeah thats for sure. If you're still nervous about the box bracing/strength we can use some birch and double layer the MDF like I did in the back. Just an option

Scion tC SQ Build

haha yeah thats for sure. If you're still nervous about the box bracing/strength we can use some birch and double layer the MDF like I did in the back. Just an option

that double mdf infront and glass with the rodes should be fine !

excited !!

that double mdf infront and glass with the rodes should be fine !

excited !!

it should be those rods are5/8's thick lol

Scion tC SQ Build

Finally a build! Not feeling the box though, you're gonna have easy ass bottoming out watch! Like the t3's. Lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived