you take a piece of wire mines 18guage

Posted Image

strip it back bout 3inches from end or how ever long needed

Posted Image

take ur rcas

Posted Image

rap the wire around the O

Posted Image

and then hook it up(i used my xover to show how it will look)

Posted Image

after this you hook it into the back of your headunit, and ground it at the headunit or it wont work, most rcas have ground current anyways so it wont affect the headunit at all(mines like this now and works perfect) and then plug it in, you only halfto do it to one side of the rca not both but if u want to thats fine also, and it should get rid of it cause mine aint come back yet, hope this helps all of yall from haveing to halfto rewire alot of shit just to halfto do this in the end cause ive had to many times :lol: , u can soilder(sp) it if u want to but it shouldn't go anywere if u twist it really tight, ive went threw about 4 sets of new rcas tryin to get rid of my ground noise and noise filters and this fixed it fast and right, hope this gets a sticky :P cause i kno some ppl will be comein back to it in time ;) thankx matt

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ahhh I remember them days... It DOES work

but again, not ALL ground noise is from the same problem, but its a good way to find out if its something else

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I need to try that...

I hear this fixes the problems that pioneers always have with noise :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I hear this fixes the problems that pioneers always have with noise :)

yup, dunno if it works with other brands or not but worth a try, hope this helps yall like it has me B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

im trying this tomorrow to my pioneer,/rca cables. i have this problem, ill keep you guys posted

it worked! lol thanks man , so i grounded the rca cable like you said and had on the picture, and when i connected it all the whining ground noise was gone. thanks again.

freddy velez

it worked! lol thanks man , so i grounded the rca cable like you said and had on the picture, and when i connected it all the whining ground noise was gone. thanks again.

wOOt
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

im thinking about running clarion as well because ive learnd of the noise from pioneer, i dont want to drop 250 into the 6900 just to have noises come from it, clarion has a nice looking and totaly functional line out for 08 and prices are real competitive with pioneer as well... so i still dunno ....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived