i have lexus is350 (2010) and this is my first car. and the car is still under warranty. i was to drop it and put rims on it (vossen) but any suggests on what kind a coilovers should i get.. and will it effect my car waranty. and will anythin happen to the car. any negative and postive suggests (please share)

look into the moss magnuson act. and then you can look into meades section for what he put on his is-f

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah i hate to break it to you though that little L symbol on the front of the car isnt going to lend itself to finding things cheap for it. Have you checked out club lexus as well? remember its a 40k vehicle(i believe) most people buying a vehicle that expensive arent going to slap a cheap set of coil overs on it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah i hate to break it to you though that little L symbol on the front of the car isnt going to lend itself to finding things cheap for it. Have you checked out club lexus as well? remember its a 40k vehicle(i believe) most people buying a vehicle that expensive arent going to slap a cheap set of coil overs on it.

^Exactly last thing you want is to tear up the car. You shelled out the extra dough to get the 350 why cheap out on any aftermarket parts?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i have lexus is350 (2010) and this is my first car. and the car is still under warranty. i was to drop it and put rims on it (vossen) but any suggests on what kind a coilovers should i get.. and will it effect my car waranty. and will anythin happen to the car. any negative and postive suggests (please share)

On the very cheap side which I wouldn't recommend look up race land or rokkor coils

In the middle check out Megan

On the upper end tein, stance,

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

if all you want is a nice little drop, look into Road Magnet springs. Most decent coilovers are pricey though you get what you pay for. Basic lowering springs worked great for my Is 250 when i had it.

That car is NICE, you are lucky to have it as your first. Must have nice mom's and pops for sure. Why not tell them you want some coilovers too?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

That car is NICE, you are lucky to have it as your first. Must have nice mom's and pops for sure. Why not tell them you want some coilovers too?

wish i could say the same thing! haha but yeah that's lucky to have that as your first car, now just dont wreck it!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I have absolutely no idea who makes coilovers for Lexus, as I dont follow them.

Im looking for coilovers for my car and have come across these companies: Megan Racing (cheapest), KW, K Sport, and Tein.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived