Second Skin Audio
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sundown vs. obsidian audio

sundown obsidian 15s subs planet audio bb2400.1 s10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

zapme

zapme

120db

• Members
  • 34 posts
Hey guys, I'm in the process of ordering 4 x 15s in the next few days. i have my head set on obsidian audio 15v2, then black Friday special came to play, and i saw sa15 from sundown. Between the two brands, there is $4 difference with all four subs included shipping. i know Jacob is the father for both company, so both are great products. Need your opinion on which brand u guys would go for. The subs are going to be powered by two Planet Audio bb2400.1 strapped, and going on an s10 extended cab walled off. :ghost:

87' Astro Van  (build in progress) (slowly) HU: Kenwood BT952HD Amps: BB2400.1(2), BB150.4 Subs: Obsidian Audio 15 D2 V2 (4) Mids/Highs: Pioneer TSD 1602R Wires: Sky High Car Audio/Audio Technics

n8ball2013

n8ball2013

Don't blame me for your stupidity

• Super Moderator

• 32,482 posts
please no vs threads. they tend to get ugly fast
THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!
1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab
Alpine CDA-9887
4 Digital Designs 9515
4 Orion 2500d
Orion 8004
3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets
Dual 300 amp Iraggi Alts
8 Optima yellow tops
Second Skin
Stinger
Tsunami Wiring
A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sundown, obsidian, 15s, subs, planet audio, bb2400.1, s10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users