Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Well lots of things whent wrong here

1) kids should be blasting their music at a gas station I think it's fucking anoying

2) they should have just said sorry turn it down

3)the guy shouldn't have said anything either isn't it legal in Florida to have loud stereos?

4)never pull out your gun unless your life depends on it

5) flees the scene if he felt "threaten he should have called police immediately after he used force

6) should have done warning shots at worst i doubt the kids would have kept going

I'm a basshead and like gun I also carry incase some one would try to rob me but never act like an idiot this guy shouldn't get sentenced to deAth should get life in prison. A death sentence only hurts family members not him so make him suffer in prison see how much a man he really is with out a gun

I really kinda feel like slapping you for saying he should have fired warning shots... that has to be one of the dumbest things I have heard.... I dont agree with how the whole situation went down and it sucks someone had to die over something so small though

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

u guys are missing a big part of this!!

the shooter was on his way to a hotel from his son's wedding

u know what that means right?

he was hammered drunk

Maybe so or maybe not. Still doesnt excuse committing murder. Also if he was drunk that in itself is a felony. I uave a feeling this guy is gonna go down hard

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

1) kids should be blasting their music at a gas station I think it's fucking anoying

3)the guy shouldn't have said anything either isn't it legal in Florida to have loud stereos?

5) flees the scene if he felt "threaten he should have called police immediately after he used force

6) should have done warning shots at worst i doubt the kids would have kept going

I'm a basshead and like gun I also carry incase some one would try to rob me but never act like an idiot this guy shouldn't get sentenced to deAth should get life in prison. A death sentence only hurts family members not him so make him suffer in prison see how much a man he really is with out a gun

I really kinda feel like slapping you for saying he should have fired warning shots... that has to be one of the dumbest things I have heard.... I dont agree with how the whole situation went down and it sucks someone had to die over something so small though

Agreed. I think he needs to put his gun(s) away and take a couple classes before carrying again.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Agreed. I think he needs to put his gun(s) away and take a couple classes before carrying again.

I hope that when he gets sentenced he never sees the light of day again as a free man so him carrying a gun will be null and void

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Thanks captain hindsight!

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Idc if the kid was blasting a song about the guys mother, no one deserves to die over it..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

People who dislike guns would say that this another case if the guy didn't carry a gun, innocent people wouldn't have died.

Sometimes people with guns feel more man if they have a gun and will more easily do things.

It's very sad to see this type of things.

I hope that person will be sentenced for life and will get a real bad life in jail.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived