Florida teen shot to death by man after dispute over loud music, police say

Nothibg like Zimmerman I think. Zimmerman walks this guy does not

If Zimmerman gets off he better run and not walk.

agreed. but there is evidence supporting his claim of self defense. Once the ballistics is released that will go a long way to clear up what actually happened. If there are powder burns etc on martin's body then it will be interesting. Toxicology results will be interesting as well. Which will more than likely be enough for reasonable doubt. And well there isnt any witnesses left so you know how that goes.

That case isnt over yet is it

no shit? lol I know bobby. Im foreshadowing. I see zimmerman walking on this one. I also see his life ruined.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If Zimmerman gets off he better run and not walk.

agreed. but there is evidence supporting his claim of self defense. Once the ballistics is released that will go a long way to clear up what actually happened. If there are powder burns etc on martin's body then it will be interesting. Toxicology results will be interesting as well. Which will more than likely be enough for reasonable doubt. And well there isnt any witnesses left so you know how that goes.

That case isnt over yet is it

no shit? lol I know bobby. Im foreshadowing. I see zimmerman walking on this one. I also see his life ruined.

I was actually asking if the case was still ongoing lol I just forgot to add a ? Mark. I had heard anything about it recently so I wasnt sure wth was goin on wit it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 1 year later...

What I really hate is...deadlocked.

Someone find that old faggot ass geezer and cut him a couple times. Did they get into an argument? Did he get his gun and fire into the vehicle? Did a young man lose his life because some shit stain didn't like loud music? What is there to deadlock on...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What I really hate is...deadlocked.

Someone find that old faggot ass geezer and cut him a couple times. Did they get into an argument? Did he get his gun and fire into the vehicle? Did a young man lose his life because some shit stain didn't like loud music? What is there to deadlock on...

I really hate to armchair quarterback an ongoing trial, especially when we can't see all the evidence, but this is pretty damning. It's not a struggle where the defendant was tackled to the ground and punched a few times (the Zimerman case), this is a guy that drew a gun and fired into a car load of people. If he was in fear of his life, why didn't he just get in his vehicle (where the weapon was) and leave? And if he's innocent, why did he leave the scene? This whole thing stinks, his actions do not add up to "I was defending myself and have nothing to hide."

If, for instance, I had to draw my weapon and put someone down, I'd call the cops myself and sit there waiting for them. If I was in the right, and did nothing wrong, why run? That said, I can't figure out what the jury deadlocked over either, unless there were weapons found in the vehicle with the teens (that could lend validity to the shooter's actions.)

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

no freaking way I remember first reading this when OP started thread that is crazy.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Well I assume the only logical step from here is ban all guns, because it shouldn't be too hard to make guns vanish off the face of the earth, and without guns you don't have this problem. And while we're at it lets all stop eating meat and go hug a tree.

(Sarcasm just in case someone doesn't pick that up. A bit extreme I know but definitely something I could see today's liberalist media spewing.)

His defense is that he thought he saw someone with a gun pointed at him in the SUV

Then why didn't he remove himself from the situation, get in his car (which he had to do to get his weapon, it wasn't on his person from what I recall) and leave?

If he genuinely felt he was defending himself, why did he leave the scene?

His actions just don't add up to what he's claiming.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived