CE Auto Electric Supply

I think the first thing to clarify is the different types of "capacitors" There is the car audio type, then the real ones ;)

Assuming you are using a real product and not some chrome, digital display gimmick, determining the usefulness and amount of capacitance needed is nothing more then demand over X amount of time.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think the first thing to clarify is the different types of "capacitors" There is the car audio type, then the real ones ;)

Assuming you are using a real product and not some chrome, digital display gimmick, determining the usefulness and amount of capacitance needed is nothing more then demand over X amount of time.

That is true... But like the guy that said he is running 63 caps... I would bet he has the alternators to back them up.

Building an Empire.

Anyone have link to ProjectDb's build... I just wanna see lol...is it on another site?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

That is true... But like the guy that said he is running 63 caps... I would bet he has the alternators to back them up.

In theory, if he has designed his system to properly supply enough voltage over the time he needs it, His charging system doesn't matter. If he only needs X amount of power for 3 sec to achieve the desired results, then he could have a smaller charging system to recharge his system to get ready for the next run.

It's all about the intended application ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

In theory, if he has designed his system to properly supply enough voltage over the time he needs it, His charging system doesn't matter. If he only needs X amount of power for 3 sec to achieve the desired results, then he could have a smaller charging system to recharge his system to get ready for the next run.

It's all about the intended application ;)

Yeah exactly, that was my point with my earlier posts... It all depends on what you are using for and for 95% of the applications out there caps are not needed and not apart of a "proper" electrical systems because they, in what I can figure out will not allow for a price/effectiveness gain.

Edited by Daniel J Blitch

Building an Empire.

I use maxwell caps...just like usaci guys

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.