Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

You guys have got me ROTFLMAO with this thread for the last 45 min.. I'm not gonna bash but the fact of the matter is you're NEVER going to get RATED power from any Hifonics amps,period. You'd have to pretty much buy 2 of them to get the rated power for the 1. But they can be good amps for someone on a small budget,I have seen some videos of some of hifonics setups that were decent. I myself will never use them,people can judge all they want to about your equipment but if it sounds good to you then so be it,that is kind of the point of car audio. I'm using all RF amps (4 total) in my upcoming setup, yeah I paid more $ for my amps than the Hifi's cost but I KNOW they're putting out what they're rated for and then some.

And I'm willing to bet you that unless your running the bdcp line of amps you're not getting rated power out of your Rockford amps and neither is the next Guy running aq, DC, sundown etc.

:WTFBubble:

So no one gets rated from their amps because of impedance rise?

LOL.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Really john?

Are you surprised that people hate on a brand that reportedly "almost does rated" and have chrome, chain mail and blue illumination vs amps that are under rated and have a classy design not geared for people on exctasy

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Money makes the world go round. They make amps to sell. There's a whole lot more shops willing to stock a shiny LED covered piece of junk than a quality products that actually cost some decent coin. I'm pretty sure maxxxsonics could care less about putting out a truly quality product as long as their amps sell. Their target consumer isn't the enthusiast.

That's just how I see it.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Really john?

Are you surprised that people hate on a brand that reportedly "almost does rated" and have chrome, chain mail and blue illumination vs amps that are under rated and have a classy design not geared for people on exctasy

How is straight black a classy design? isnt that all thats out there black amps?

Really john?

How is straight black a classy design? isnt that all thats out there black amps?

he means classy as in there aren't a bunch of bling bling #swag holla-atcha gurl #yolo lights all over it.

Why not? theres bling bling swag holla at yo momma yolo LIGHTS all over most cars

When its on an amp its fail?

How many guys run LEDs all over their car?

So I guess pioneer radios suck because they can change colors and have cool displays?

Those audis must really suck to you guys since they put them LED lights in their headlights

You guys must hate computers that have lighting in them as well

idk maybe its a younger generation thing, parents just dont understand.

Why not? theres bling bling swag holla at yo momma yolo LIGHTS all over most cars

When its on an amp its fail?

How many guys run LEDs all over their car?

So I guess pioneer radios suck because they can change colors and have cool displays?

Those audis must really suck to you guys since they put them LED lights in their headlights

You guys must hate computers that have lighting in them as well

idk maybe its a younger generation thing, parents just dont understand.

you sir, are an imbecile. actual vehicles are different from an amplifier.

led's suck on amplifiers because for one, they are easily viewable from outside the car if you do not mount them underneath something. two, they look cheap. three, they serve absolutely no purpose.

Archived