DC 3.5K

8ight

Probably some DSP action or some other microcontrollers/crossover components? Looking high-end with that separated power supply and output section, probably a nice low-distortion design.

I'm gonna hate

The IA may make it look like a POS for power, but for SQ it's shaming that thing. About the threadjacking I don't feel that way at all, I like the contribution. That thing is wicked cool, looks like all those transformers are being put to use for impedance matching, they may be part of a more complex regulated supply scheme I am not familiar with. Do make a guts thread for that if you haven't, I'd like to know more about it.

I'm gonna hate

The IA may make it look like a POS for power, but for SQ it's shaming that thing. About the threadjacking I don't feel that way at all, I like the contribution. That thing is wicked cool, looks like all those transformers are being put to use for impedance matching, they may be part of a more complex regulated supply scheme I am not familiar with. Do make a guts thread for that if you haven't, I'd like to know more about it.

I pulled the first pic from my guts thread, that you were replying on lol, i will update it now

XS-power1.jpg

Also I agree, the shit you can get for the cash you spend today is utterly ridiculous. I've been doing computers for a while and I find myself saying the same thing about them. The joys of a still-developing semiconductor market :)

I'm gonna hate

Archived