Zapco Reference 1000.4

8ight

Other manufacturers take note: THIS is a proper standoff.

eToHrj9.jpg

I am referring to the bolt there, I don't know when "mount the PCB to the casing properly" became so hard.

I'm gonna hate

I loved both my 1000.4 and my 1100.1. But, I was a little dissapointed in the fact that you pay a premuium for a premium product but the terminals are total shit. My ONLY gripe about their design.

Yep, I felt the same way. 150wpc @ 4 for $250 was a complete steal, after paying another $100 for cables (I knew I would have to) it seemed about right.

I'm gonna hate

Sorry if I am too off topic here but I was looking into Zapco amps for a SQ build im planning, what is the terminal/extra cable cost you are referring to?

The new stuff has done away from them but we are refering to Symbilnk cables. Its what they used instead of rca cables for a time. http://www.zapco.com/zapcosymbilink.html

Sorry if I am too off topic here but I was looking into Zapco amps for a SQ build im planning, what is the terminal/extra cable cost you are referring to?

The new stuff has done away from them but we are refering to Symbilnk cables. Its what they used instead of rca cables for a time. http://www.zapco.com...osymbilink.html

Yep, Had to buy some Symbilink interconnects and the balanced line transmitters that go with them to convert my rcas to a din connection. In this series only a select few amps had ONLY Symbilink connections, some had Symbilink and RCA jacks just like the modern amps.

Nice amplifier you got there.

Thank you!

I'm gonna hate

Archived