2012 Jeep Wrangler **Finally Gets Audio!**

All wired up. Just waiting on the mount to arrive.

1269302_673271496017671_133873188_o.jpg

The 16 gauge wire that connects the led harness to the relay is getting pretty hot so I ordered 10 gauge to replace that.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Looks awesome man! My mom used to have a Sahara unlimited that color. Lost it in tornadoes. The wheels made a huge difference. I have a suggestion though, get some running boards. Makes a huge difference IMO on that body style. I had put on the mopar ones, they look most flush. But if you plan on going with aftermarker fender flares then i'd go aftermarket boards. Either way, love the jeep.

Looks awesome man! My mom used to have a Sahara unlimited that color. Lost it in tornadoes. The wheels made a huge difference. I have a suggestion though, get some running boards. Makes a huge difference IMO on that body style. I had put on the mopar ones, they look most flush. But if you plan on going with aftermarker fender flares then i'd go aftermarket boards. Either way, love the jeep.

Yeah I'm trying to decide between rock sliders and boards.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

This thing is soo sweet! Course I'm a nut for orange and black so it's right up my alley. But I love what you're doing with it. Lots of hard work and effort. I can appreciate that.

On a side note, I wanna do the water thing in my truck. Can you give me a list of the supplies you, or your friend, used to do that?

Keep it up man.

This thing is soo sweet! Course I'm a nut for orange and black so it's right up my alley. But I love what you're doing with it. Lots of hard work and effort. I can appreciate that.

On a side note, I wanna do the water thing in my truck. Can you give me a list of the supplies you, or your friend, used to do that?

Keep it up man.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Eddie used an RV water pump, water lines, and a fossett from Home Depot....plus all his custom laser cut stuff. lol

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Archived