Alright, yea' Wal Marts service sucks..... but then its gotten to be pretty lame at most other places as well. It "might" be a little better at some place like a Safeway, or Raley's.... but with their outrageous prices on stuff, it had better be !

I rarely need service anyway. I know our new, clean, Super Wal Mart like the back of my hand ;)

Go Wal Mart ! :)

Peace,

Fish

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with Walmart..2 facts that I hate about it.

1-it gets to damn pact for some odd reason

2-at night, only 1 damn register open!

walmartlimitduh_zps423bd132.png lol idk why but that's the first thing that came to mind :P

if you don't know Calculus basically, as you get closer and closer to # 2 being accurate (late night and 1 register) the more likely #1 is to be the case lol

EDIT - OMG I've spent too much time in school doing math-y type stuff and around my buddy who is a math major and does this stuff for fun....

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

37 registers....2 open...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

37 registers....2 open...

go late at night. 40+ registers. What's open? Self checkout. Try grocery shopping then. Lol. Yeah. I have. Fun times.

I refuse to go during the day cause people are nuts. Get in your way, won't get out of your way, rude, etc. I just go at nighttime when there's just boxes blocking you and you push them outta your way. And any other store is the same during the day...

Sheena = pedobear

I try not to go to Walmart at all, but it's right down the street and are open 24hours so it is pretty damn convienient in a pinch.

When I first moved back to ks after the military, I had a factory job and got off work at midnight. Always been a bit of a night owl so I would sometimes go to Walmart after work just for the entertainment lol!

And yes I know how sad that sounds lol! But hey, atleast I wasn't out getting in trouble. Damn that was a long time ago lol!

all i can say since i worked for walmart for 2 years is. the customers are what makes walmart bad sometimes. try cleaning a trash can outside thats full of someones rv sewage

Thats because people dont respect anything... The walmart here isnt bad if you dont mind dealing with tweakers,elderly people and seriously overweight store workers who look at you like your stupid when ya ask them a ? About their department in the store

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yea I saw this video a couple days ago..

One thing that makes me wonder is how are they in the store and not getting told to leave!?

cuz it's walmart lol walmart dgra

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived