lol you're about to go to the store so you go on a forum to ask what they carry, and you wait for a reply... instead of searching on google or just calling the store and asking. lol that's hilarious.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol you're about to go to the store so you go on a forum to ask what they carry, and you wait for a reply... instead of searching on google or just calling the store and asking. lol that's hilarious.

i figured itd be a quick and easy yes or no. i was already browsing the forums. im lazy lol. i went and looked anyway and for anyone wondering, no they dont sell handgun ammo.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Check out palmetto state armory....only place I've really been able to find. 45 for a decent price

It sells out quick but keep checking back and you can get lucky

50rds blazer brass $21.99

be careful. It takes forever to get your order. three weeks to get a roll pin and punch set.

2 weeks to ship the last ammo order I placed, so yeah probalby 3 all together.....Can't even find it in stock locally so I don't mind waiting

Team Flex Issues

Archived