Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Amp reviews?

Enzo

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys thanks for all the reply! Just respond to memphisBred and bought the alpine amp from him! Cant wait for it to get here so i can finally start beating down the block once again :)

Good job and good choice in the but. Let us know how it works on that Alpine. Kinda cool you ended up alpine on alpine. You have a box designed or built for it yet? If not, someone here will help for sure.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I can do u a design for free just need specs and what you want plus area dimensions.

what's everyone else on here think for a type x? Do they like bigger or smaller enclosures? Lots or little port area?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I got a box when i bought the type x ;) So far this has been a budget System. I Spent 155 for the sub and box and now 130 for the Alpine amp :D Loving this

Archived