ok so that time has FINALLY come that I am going to start working on doing my build in my car in the next couple days :)

I've ordered most of the stuff I need and working on finishing up with ordering the rest. so just a matter of waiting for stuff to get here and waiting to have time on a nice day to do it. The basic plan of what I'm putting in are all in the sig and crossing that stuff out as I purchase it. This build should be fun ;)

pioneer AVH-P6300BT

4x Northstar NSB-125 TT Silver

Sky High 2/0 ofc - 3 runs front to back

SMD twisted RCAs

DC Power 370a alt

2x DD 9512s d2 in 4.2cuft (after displacement)

2x Crescendo BC5500s

T2 5.25" sets - 2 speakers and a tweeter each in all 4 doors

T1000-4ad - mids amp

T600-4 - highs amp

3sixty.3

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

been researching and learning alot the past 5 months both from here and various websites that have been suggested to me from people around here while I've been working on getting money together lol now that the money has come together it is time to get my hands dirty :)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

ordered and recieved most everything now, still waiting for Kyle from DC Power to send me an order invoice so I can buy an alt lol and gotta find somewhere to get a nice big buss bar too, the place I asked for a quote from a week ago still hasn't gotten back to me either...

will upload pics of a few of the things with their birth sheets for the things that I have birth sheets for once I get pics myself lol. Also still got a second BC5500 that I'm waiting to come from Crescendo (first one I didn't buy from Crescendo I bought it from Jeff).

Now just tryina get some time so I can actually start working on putting stuff together :)

My Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my alt ordered and should ship later this week. so at this point now have everything in hand but second BC5500 which should be here soon, alt which is on it's way, and batteries, as far as the big stuff... other than that just need to go by the hardware store for wood, glue, screws, etc and I forgot to get fuses so I need some of those lol

My Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

sorry I know I'm really slow... I did this about a week ago lol hopefully things will pick up soon and I will have this thing finished before Christmas... lmao

20130611_173102_zps33ebe313.jpg

20130611_173047_zpsf3830f63.jpg

also ran 2 runs of 2/0 + and - through a pvc pipe to run under my car... was planning on doing 3 runs but 2 BARELY fit

20130611_154108_zps1bc83523.jpg

20130611_154047_zps810a641f.jpg

My Build Log

overkill on wire?

2x BC5500s... lol may not be enough wire actually lol there's a reason I had wanted to do 3 runs

My Build Log

• 4 weeks later...

sorry guys I know I'm taking forever working on this lol just got the garage mostly cleaned out this weekend so should finally start actually working on getting some stuff done with this pretty soon

My Build Log

Archived