"CarStereoApp" iPhone Application Toolkit - Now Live!!

What about W8? Is it going ot be in the future?? :shrug:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What about W8? Is it going ot be in the future?? :shrug:

Right now we are fine tuning the iOS Version, then releasing the Android, perhaps W8 in the long while but no plans at the moment - trying to keep up as is :P

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I know we aren't into the middle of the month, but any updates on when/if we can look forward to an Android version :D

Now that we are almost done finalizing the box designer addition to the iOS platform, we should begin development on the Android version here in a week or two, then it will take about 1 month with no complications to get that wrapped up and launched :-). This box designer addition was a 3.5 week addition and will surely draw crowds!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hmmm there's been a lot of talk about such an app but never heard of one officially being released. Nice job.

Thanks :-), we are working on an Android version, just have been so busy keeping up with Skar that it's taking awhile. People seem to really enjoy the iOS version though!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

What makes this better then DD's app? They have tone generator, wire diagram, and enclosure calculator, etc....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.