bought myself this a few days ago....

06, fully loaded except for sunroof and heated seats. $4k under retail, $500 more than what they got it for. having a dad that works for a dealer rocks.

5.4? If so have the spark plugs been changed recently? If not, a large chunk of that 4k might go to having them changed by the dealer... Other than that, nice truck. Besides the plug issues the 5.4 makes for a great motor.

bought myself this a few days ago....

06, fully loaded except for sunroof and heated seats. $4k under retail, $500 more than what they got it for. having a dad that works for a dealer rocks.

5.4? If so have the spark plugs been changed recently? If not, a large chunk of that 4k might go to having them changed by the dealer... Other than that, nice truck. Besides the plug issues the 5.4 makes for a great motor.

Changed at 100k. We have all the service records since it had 8k miles. Guy bought it brand new in late 05 from a dealership, got pissed off at the service manager there so he started bringing it to my dad. I'm well aware of the spark plug issues with the 04-08 5.4 and 4.6's. My dad bought the motorcraft extracter tool back when we bought the 06 4.6 3v Explorer a few years back. Maintance isn't an issue to me since my shop has a 2 post lift that we can pull the cab with, if need be.

who was dumb enough to trade it in 4k under retail?

They gave him $11,500 on trade in value for in towards a 2015 King Ranch with a sticker price of $70k soooo lmao.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

We used it a few times. works better after you let the motor run for about 10 minutes. Less chance of a plug breaking when they are warm for some reason. Sure enough sucks when they do...good lord

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Had a coupon for $.50 off per gallon.

HqSUKD6.jpg

Man I could get used to this, i haven't paid this little in over 10 years.

JCQ2bpN.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

To bad all these states are trying to increase gas taxes and take the price cut away from us again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.