You ever seen a cow riding a horse?

AQOzBZB.jpg

How did she get up there? How is the horse still holding up? and most of all :barf2::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::No:

surprised to see "NO" Ahmed...

ahmed like.... ahmed like a lot lol

he prolly trying to find something even worse

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

FB_IMG_14539317462301.jpg

8695622.jpg.png

I wish contractors would do shit like that on the ships. It would make cable tracing so much easier :(

HAH! look I am just happy if they actually build a skid to spec. One...I am still looking for 1 to be right.

No, that takes about four or five tries. And even then, we end up having to fix what was screwed up.

You ever seen a cow riding a horse?

AQOzBZB.jpg

How did she get up there? How is the horse still holding up? and most of all :barf2::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::WTFBubble::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::dozeoff::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::barf2::No:

just in case you forgot about this