Is chicago that bad? I thought south central LA and Detroit were the crime areas

The murder rate in Chicago is up 84% so far this year.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Is chicago that bad? I thought south central LA and Detroit were the crime areas

They are, but, and ahmed correct me if I'm wrong, there are areas of Chicago that cops have stopped going into its that bad. Was actually listening to Chicago scanner last night at work following the developments of a hostage situation at max security area of the jail, and just in a short amount of time heard a stabbing and shooting. I tell you this much, there are for sure areas my ass isn't going into lol.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The murder rate in Chicago is up 84% so far this year.

But how could that be with such strict gun contro...oh it doesn't work? Say it isn't so.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)