Amp Guts - the Crunch V-Drive 1150.2

meade916

Its awesome you went and spend YOUR money just to do this man and id also like to.see the jbl guts that amp suprised me

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Love this.... 125 watts per mosfet... 100v rail (ish) defintaly looks like it needs more power supply.

I seriously don't know why the Manufactures have to put false hopes on the box!

With the parts that are in it... It did what it should do!

Do a brz1200, I had one at one point, never hugged its nuts but there are plenty of people that will fight to the death over their precious BRZ doing rated. lol

:+1:

Is there any possible way this thing could do what it says "maxx" <-LOL

Even fully clipping so bad that it would cook a woofer?

Maybe if it was struck by lightning lol.

God, a pair of 35's and a pair of 36's is just stupid.

EDIT: Makes you wonder how a company could legally stand up if someone were to ever sue over false advertisement? :shrug: would be interesting at least.

Edited by Lbox88

People love their BRZ model please do one of them.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I know when you do amp test. I've always though to my self, boy I wish meade would show amp guts. I'd like to see the jbl guts. It did so well for a little guy. Keep posting and I will keep watching ... Oh to me that amp would be o.k on some 6 by 9 's.

i will post the guts of that too! no prob!

the thing is, this amp here, is a class A/B.....so there is no way you can fit 1100 watts of class AB power into that little chassis. Class D, is a different story, that is why the smaller Monoblock amp was able to do big power. I am willing to do a Hifonics class D soon and maybe they will do rated. I will do a CEA 2006 model for sure.

I will be tuned for a Hifonics dyno test! I'm surprised you gave them a maybe do rated haha

I am anxious to see that CEA compliance means nothing in 2012-2013

Thanks for your work Mr. SM

I think there will be A LOT of people tuned in for that testing!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

The BRX replace the BRZ, I had a BRX and it had troubles from the get go. However, it did push my XFL well.

I definitely want to see exactly what they do!

Edited by walwalka

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

at least it looks easy to fix.......

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I would be willing to drive to sac if you would like to do amp test Tuesday on my hiphonics be 1700.1. Some say it's the same as the brx or brz. I'd love to see what it does, especially on my electrical!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)