Sonic Electronix
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

burglers subs

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

deathcards

deathcards

155db

• Members
  • 2,333 posts

well first i would tell them to get off my property and before they off of it i will beat the everliving shit out of them cause i already warned them what they gonna do now the the law is on my side

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
skar zxv-15
still working on box just paint left (made out red oak mdf resealed inside corners)
[color=#000000;]vxi65 components [/color][color=#ffffff;]on BA gt-275[/color]
[color=#ff0000;]new build log ->[/color][color=#ff0000;] [/color]http://www.stevemead...g/#entry2148821
alpha damp http://www.alphadamp...dex.php/product i give 5 stars

My Pappy's fav expression " Talk shit get hit" seems to apply here quite nicely.

KillaCam

KillaCam

wee woo

• SMD Bronze Member

• 7,614 posts

It would go down like this

picture-9.png

955040855_1363150271.jpg

3jz5.jpg

stock-vector--vector-cartoon-comic-book-

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

genesis

genesis

130db

• Members
  • 342 posts
I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.

id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.

to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

Swordlordboy1234

Swordlordboy1234

160db

• Members
  • 3,240 posts
  • Interests:GroundPOUNDERS, racquetball, and proving how awesome car audio is to NONBELIEVERS

I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.
id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.
to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

Didn't say I sold kill them. But a good knock upside the head with a blunt object followed by some zip ties while I call the cops sounds like a good idea.

My YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.c...34?feature=mhee

My build log : http://www.stevemead...eatwave/page-37

96 4 door Accord EX

Pioneer 80 PRS

BHE 4cu double center kerf'd box tuned to 32 

B2 CC 12's (3 inch motors) custom built top to bottom

DD aw 6.5's (active)

DD at 28's (active) 

1 B2 Class H quattro 

1 B2 zero.1 @ .5 daily

1 Xs s3400 under the hood

1 D3100 in the trunk

1 DC Power 270 XP

120 + sq feet of Audio Technix 60 mil

Lots of 1/0 from Sky High Car Audio ALL OFC wire.

All other wires from SHCA also.

147.6 @ 34hz out of a stock trunk and I still have trunk space with seating for 4 people. <--- old score

eyaros

eyaros

120db

• Members
  • 10 posts

Car alarm....

Carbon

Carbon

• Banned
  • 7,972 posts
  • Interests:Apple Expert
    Daydreamer
    Photographer
    Business Owner
    Philanthropist
    Forex Trader
    Logo Designer
    Vape Connoisseur
Garage View Garage

@0.32

Tribe Called Bass

Tribe Called Bass

125db

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Music Producing
    Welding/Fabricating
    Woodwork
    Anything involving electricity
    Computers
    Learning new things on A daily basis.
    Bass
    Big Ol' Booty
    Ladies with Tattoos

I've been in this situation, it was A "Friend" I knew. Chased him down, choked him till I saw fear in his eyes and spit right in his mouth. Never saw the kid ever again, doesn't even hang out with my group of friends anymore.

Edit: I'm 18, so I did a childish thing and threw a blown loaded sony explodes box threw his front windshield while my buddy was driving. Possibly the best thing I've ever done and ever will do in my life.

Edited by Tribe Called Bass, 28 August 2013 - 09:38 AM.

Carbon

Carbon

• Banned
  • 7,972 posts
  • Interests:Apple Expert
    Daydreamer
    Photographer
    Business Owner
    Philanthropist
    Forex Trader
    Logo Designer
    Vape Connoisseur
Garage View Garage

I've been in this situation, it was A "Friend" I knew. Chased him down, choked him till I saw fear in his eyes and spit right in his mouth. Never saw the kid ever again, doesn't even hang out with my group of friends anymore.

Edit: I'm 18, so I did a childish thing and threw a blown loaded sony explodes box threw his front windshield while my buddy was driving. Possibly the best thing I've ever done and ever will do in my life.

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Swordlordboy1234

Swordlordboy1234

160db

• Members
  • 3,240 posts
  • Interests:GroundPOUNDERS, racquetball, and proving how awesome car audio is to NONBELIEVERS

Reuse that traffic video... except input "people wantin to steal my sony Xplode" every time he says traffic

My YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.c...34?feature=mhee

My build log : http://www.stevemead...eatwave/page-37

96 4 door Accord EX

Pioneer 80 PRS

BHE 4cu double center kerf'd box tuned to 32 

B2 CC 12's (3 inch motors) custom built top to bottom

DD aw 6.5's (active)

DD at 28's (active) 

1 B2 Class H quattro 

1 B2 zero.1 @ .5 daily

1 Xs s3400 under the hood

1 D3100 in the trunk

1 DC Power 270 XP

120 + sq feet of Audio Technix 60 mil

Lots of 1/0 from Sky High Car Audio ALL OFC wire.

All other wires from SHCA also.

147.6 @ 34hz out of a stock trunk and I still have trunk space with seating for 4 people. <--- old score

CJ18

CJ18

System of the Month Winner November '11

• SMD PARTNER

• 13,176 posts

A corpse cant tell their side of the story, just sayin.

Owner- Droppin HZ Car Audio

Email- [email protected]

Web Address- http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/

DHZ%20Banner_zpswny7inpz.jpg

WillPwn4Food

WillPwn4Food

140db

• Members
  • 839 posts
Give them a high-five. My VVX v2s are fully insured and there's plenty of better options for $289....
Wall build: http://www.stevemead...s/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

kjstoken360

kjstoken360

125db

• Members
  • 118 posts

After the police get the thief i'll know who they are and then i will light their house on fire, then i will make some thermite and put a hole through their car's engine block. Thats only if i don't put a bullit in their head drag the body into the woods and bury the mutherf#$%^&.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: burglers, subs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users