Sonic Electronix

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

Run them over done it when someone tried to steal my last car. I was in a car my dad gave me cause my own car engine was dead some one tried to steal it so I knock them down with my dads car they made a nice bang as they rolled over the roof police came and where so nice about me flatting them with a Nissan Micra and told me next time don't run people down I just said I never expect someone else but me on my private property

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

in the last 2 months i have two different garages of mine busted into an my stuff jacked. lost all of my audio except two subs . home an car insouciance will not cover car audio theft . BS!

There would be no 'chick-chick' or warning at all . just on there knees an bring them to Jesus . :snipersmilie::suicide-santa:

Most car insurance will cover car audio theft if you pay extra for it. Its called aftermarket accessories coverage. Its also cheap it cost me less than $10 a month for $5k in coverage.

Only policy you need to know....police make a report, you get a copy of their report so you can submit to mr. "SURE-ANCE, MAN"...they take it.........report it into a database...the head adjuster looks at it and totally SHGDH at it, and ...maybe...maybe will feed you a small sum...if you are happy with that, i envy you...because that damn thief that you just let get away not only stole your "material" property, he stole the hard work you spent working to purchase your equipment...the time and hard work you spent installing such equipment....he may as well snuck into your house and banged your girlfriend as well...worth $10? sorry man, not hating on you man, just your MO...Just saying bro

my auto insh. would cover it if it was in the car, but i had Just removed it to start some work. $10 worth it an is paid but wont work if it not in the car.

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

in the last 2 months i have two different garages of mine busted into an my stuff jacked. lost all of my audio except two subs . home an car insouciance will not cover car audio theft . BS!

There would be no 'chick-chick' or warning at all . just on there knees an bring them to Jesus . :snipersmilie::suicide-santa:

Most car insurance will cover car audio theft if you pay extra for it. Its called aftermarket accessories coverage. Its also cheap it cost me less than $10 a month for $5k in coverage.

Personal property insurance should cover the audio in your car, mine does. EDIT: and EVERYTHING in the garage.

Note: If its been said already, sorry, didn't read every post.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Only policy you need to know....police make a report, you get a copy of their report so you can submit to mr. "SURE-ANCE, MAN"...they take it.........report it into a database...the head adjuster looks at it and totally SHGDH at it, and ...maybe...maybe will feed you a small sum...if you are happy with that, i envy you...because that damn thief that you just let get away not only stole your "material" property, he stole the hard work you spent working to purchase your equipment...the time and hard work you spent installing such equipment....he may as well snuck into your house and banged your girlfriend as well...worth $10? sorry man, not hating on your MO...Just saying bro

You couldnt be farther from the truth in saying they will give me a small sum of money. They will give you money based off what kind of receipts and proof you give them you actually had the things your trying to claim in your vehicle. So take plenty of pictures and save your receipts and remeber not all companies are out to screw you. Also what are you going to do shoot and kill them and then spend the rest of your life in prison? Then what will you have?

satisfaction.

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Only policy you need to know....police make a report, you get a copy of their report so you can submit to mr. "SURE-ANCE, MAN"...they take it.........report it into a database...the head adjuster looks at it and totally SHGDH at it, and ...maybe...maybe will feed you a small sum...if you are happy with that, i envy you...because that damn thief that you just let get away not only stole your "material" property, he stole the hard work you spent working to purchase your equipment...the time and hard work you spent installing such equipment....he may as well snuck into your house and banged your girlfriend as well...worth $10? sorry man, not hating on you man, just your MO...Just saying bro

my auto insh. would cover it if it was in the car, but i had Just removed it to start some work. $10 worth it an is paid but wont work if it not in the car.

I think it has to be bolted down too.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

Well if I could find the guys that broke into my car and stole all my cheap tools and attampted to get my audio?

Well I do not own a gun, and not sure if I will. But I do know that I have a 1 inch wrench that would fuck a singular guy up. And if it was more. I'd prob call my roommate down, he is a big ass rugby player.

But also I'm covered and I have tons of pics of all my stuff and all my receipts off of paypal. Statefarm even said they would pay me a small hourly rate for my labor (ill take what I can get). But I generally try to buy all of my items now. Because they pay me minimum like they would at a car audio install shop and I tell them how many hours it took me. But if I buy everything and my only labor is wires, then I get top dollar and like it was said earlier I might even be able to upgrade my equipment after its all said and done.

I have state farm aswell. I will have to look into that. thank god for a BL as well

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i know alot of people so if my shit gets jacked ill know who it was in a day or 2 then ill take appropriate measures from there.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i know alot of people so if my shit gets jacked ill know who it was in a day or 2

They will sell it to someone leaving your area, then your SOL.

Personally i was thinking a tracking chip if they have those.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.

id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.

to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

nationwide and 21st.

both "good"

i will brake this down for you i bit more as to why i would do what i would do .

1st brake in we lost Nearly every family heirloom my family has left. (stuff that has been in our family 1800's)

a lot of my late mothers stuff, half of my snapon an bluepiont tools, yard equipment

did i mention it happened on the 3rd anniversary of my mothers death? ya fun

now we moved to a different town. and now i have lost the rest of my Snapon tools an almost all my audio.

So yes i am MAD AS SHIT

Archived