Vapor Mania
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So I just cock blocked my 17 year old stepson.

33 replies to this topic

Colin - STAPUFT

Colin - STAPUFT

170db

• UBL Approved Group

• 4,518 posts
Garage View Garage

Run her off and lock him down.   ...then turn him on to proper HS girls.

Why in the hell would he even think about that baggage?  brr!

*EDIT*

Nevermind- I know why.  I was 17 once.  WastedTalent may have hit the nail on the head.

Edited by Colin - STAPUFT, 17 September 2013 - 12:59 AM.

12 - 12"s  in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro           

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel   

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Rockford96

Rockford96

150db

• Members
  • 1,561 posts
  • Interests:Audio, bmx, working on engines

Sometimes, just need to get wet, ya know?

this.. but im 17 and still in hs its so easy to get hs girls.. id kick her out..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

n8ball2013

n8ball2013

Don't blame me for your stupidity

• Super Moderator

• 35,834 posts
You let her stay longer than I would.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Rockford96

Rockford96

150db

• Members
  • 1,561 posts
  • Interests:Audio, bmx, working on engines
Ya^^ my mom wouldnt even let her come in lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

PaulPumpsBass

PaulPumpsBass

125db

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Sex with Women, Going Fast, Getting Loud-ish, Extreme Adventure Sports, Competitive Eating, MMA, Cars, Bass, Money, Travel, Food, Guns, Movies, TV, Gym, Badass Photos, Vaginas, Ladies Buttholes, Sports.
Garage View Garage

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids.  I dont know where the kids are.  They're currently sleeping in the same room.  He has to get up for high school in the morning.  Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

Lbox88

Lbox88

Ginger with out soul #1 aka the Gingineer

• SMD Gold Member

• 11,559 posts

Dirty ass VD bag picking up 17 year olds, smh. I'd have booted her ass out the door already before she sheds herpes and genital wart scabs all over the place.

UBL  |  Build Log

n8ball2013

n8ball2013

Don't blame me for your stupidity

• Super Moderator

• 35,834 posts
Except you werent running around banging things that could scar you for life. Crazy women.can do a number on you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

PaulPumpsBass

PaulPumpsBass

125db

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Sex with Women, Going Fast, Getting Loud-ish, Extreme Adventure Sports, Competitive Eating, MMA, Cars, Bass, Money, Travel, Food, Guns, Movies, TV, Gym, Badass Photos, Vaginas, Ladies Buttholes, Sports.
Garage View Garage

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids.  I dont know where the kids are.  They're currently sleeping in the same room.  He has to get up for high school in the morning.  Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was. I'm sure he's not looking to make her his "girlfriend", he just wanted some pussy. At that age, I would get it when, where, and from whom that I could. When he's 30, fat, balding, and hates his life, he could look back fondly at the chick he banged when he was 17.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

kl0wn

kl0wn

155db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 2,421 posts
I don't normally cockblock, but there are times it needs to be done. This was one of those times IMO, I'd have done the same thing

Posted Image

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

finkster

finkster

170db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 4,819 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting and just kickin it w friends...

My first bang was when I was 17 and the chick was 21. 

25 though, damn.

Kick her ass out, she obviously doesn't have her shit together.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living :D

lifted_silverado

lifted_silverado

150db

• Members

• 1,621 posts
My parents wouldnt let me bring a chick home at 17 regardless. If I couldnt do it somewhere else it wasnt happening. I wouldnt bring home chicks to bang even now and im well past legal age just out of respect.
Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins Posted Image

Karkov

Karkov

170db

• Members
  • 5,104 posts
  • Interests:4 wheeling, loud bass, guns, time with daughter

Brought home a 25 year old with two kids on a monday night.

I couldnt stand the crazy.

Acted a fool

Still drunk

Would you have done the same?

It's not called cock blocking, it's called good parenting.  If he is 17 that means you are still his legal guardian and I presume it is your home, not his.  Exactly how you handled it is unknown to us but that would be the only questionable thing you have done as far as I'm concerned.  A 25 year old, with 2 kids, preying on 17 year olds just seems wrong and needy.  There is a reason she has to chase teenagers still and there is a reason there are no other men in her life after having 2 kids.  I'm not *trying* to judge her but she makes it far too easy to.  Heck, consent is still 18 in some states.  

You did the right thing by not making her problems your sons problems.  

/Rant

2007 Chevy Tahoe 

1 XS Power D4800 (under hood)

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

6 XS Power XP3000

2 XS Power D3100

Dual alts, stock 160, DC Power 370XP (substage only)

4 RF T3 6.5" mids

2 RF P1T-S 1" tweets 

2 FI SP4 15" w/cooling

2 SoundQubed 3500

1 Crescendo c1100.4

2 Crescendo PWX 6's

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS 

Support air bags & air shocks

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...hl= 2007 tahoe

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic