Vapor Mania
Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So I just cock blocked my 17 year old stepson.

33 replies to this topic

kl0wn

kl0wn

155db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 2,421 posts
I don't normally cockblock, but there are times it needs to be done. This was one of those times IMO, I'd have done the same thing

Posted Image

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

finkster

finkster

170db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 4,796 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting and just kickin it w friends...

My first bang was when I was 17 and the chick was 21. 

25 though, damn.

Kick her ass out, she obviously doesn't have her shit together.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living :D

lifted_silverado

lifted_silverado

150db

• Members

• 1,501 posts
My parents wouldnt let me bring a chick home at 17 regardless. If I couldnt do it somewhere else it wasnt happening. I wouldnt bring home chicks to bang even now and im well past legal age just out of respect.
Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins Posted Image

Karkov

Karkov

165db

• Members
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:4 wheeling, loud bass, guns, time with daughter

Brought home a 25 year old with two kids on a monday night.

I couldnt stand the crazy.

Acted a fool

Still drunk

Would you have done the same?

It's not called cock blocking, it's called good parenting.  If he is 17 that means you are still his legal guardian and I presume it is your home, not his.  Exactly how you handled it is unknown to us but that would be the only questionable thing you have done as far as I'm concerned.  A 25 year old, with 2 kids, preying on 17 year olds just seems wrong and needy.  There is a reason she has to chase teenagers still and there is a reason there are no other men in her life after having 2 kids.  I'm not *trying* to judge her but she makes it far too easy to.  Heck, consent is still 18 in some states.  

You did the right thing by not making her problems your sons problems.  

/Rant

2007 Chevy Tahoe (for winter)

1 XS Power D4800

1 XS Power D3400

1 DC Power 370 XP (6 phase hairpin)

1 CT Sounds 60.4

4 RF P165 6.5" 2 ways (trying out)

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS 

Support air bags & air shocks

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...hl= 2007 tahoe

shogen

shogen

155db

• Members

• 2,105 posts
  • Interests:Car audio, computers and vageena...

I don't think everybody is going to feel as you do Paul.... I'm almost 30, not balding, def not fat and I enjoy the fck outta my life even when shyt is rough.... Also, that's horrible parenting if you would let your son bang some drunk 25yr old women under your roof .... If he is gonna do it he will find another way but allowing it isn't really showing a great example!!! idiotic post and I feel you trollin' ... lol

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids.  I dont know where the kids are.  They're currently sleeping in the same room.  He has to get up for high school in the morning.  Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was. I'm sure he's not looking to make her his "girlfriend", he just wanted some pussy. At that age, I would get it when, where, and from whom that I could. When he's 30, fat, balding, and hates his life, he could look back fondly at the chick he banged when he was 17.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS [color=#FF8C00;]ll[/color] Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently [color=#FF8C00;]ll[/color] Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes [color=#FF8C00;]ll[/color] Electrical:  - Kinetik HC1800(front) [color=#FF0000;]NEW***[/color]DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker[color=rgb(255,0,0);]I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.[/color]

WastedTalent

WastedTalent

155db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 2,344 posts
Garage View Garage

As a parent, I feel that yes, should stop it. Not right. I mean, as lifted says, it's out of respect. I'm 24 and wouldn't. Well, I did so guess take that back, but I didn't feel right. Along with ... well, we'll skip that part. Lol. But, as the kid, if you're gonna do it at home, do it when parents are not home. Duh.

And maybe... we don't know as we're not there, but maybe he met her somewhere and she just needed to spend the night somewhere safe. (Kids are with mom, abusive guy at home)... do just never know.

Sheena = pedobear

PaulPumpsBass

PaulPumpsBass

120db

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Women, Cars, Bass, Money, Travel, Food, Guns, TV, Gym, Sports.
Garage View Garage

I don't think everybody is going to feel as you do Paul.... I'm almost 30, not balding, def not fat and I enjoy the fck outta my life even when shyt is rough.... Also, that's horrible parenting if you would let your son bang some drunk 25yr old women under your roof .... If he is gonna do it he will find another way but allowing it isn't really showing a great example!!! idiotic post and I feel you trollin' ... lol

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids.  I dont know where the kids are.  They're currently sleeping in the same room.  He has to get up for high school in the morning.  Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was. I'm sure he's not looking to make her his "girlfriend", he just wanted some pussy. At that age, I would get it when, where, and from whom that I could. When he's 30, fat, balding, and hates his life, he could look back fondly at the chick he banged when he was 17.

Who cares... she's 25. Ok, she has 2 kids... doesn't make her a slut, crackhead or drunk. I've been in the military since I was 17, yes... 17. I've seen guys and girls get married have kids at 18. One person goes on a deployment, the other cheats on them, the relationship is over. You are jumping to the conclusion that this chick is a drunk drug addict slut. Let him have his fun, he's young. I would have found a way if it wasn't in my house. That's alright though, everybody can parent however they like. I wouldn't think this hookup will develop into a relationship, so I don't see the harm.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevy Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

HypnotizedMind 91666

HypnotizedMind 91666

125db

• Members
  • 222 posts
Garage View Garage

Sometimes, just need to get wet, ya know?

Shut up haha
We all know how you play when it comes to that game.

Edited by HypnotizedMind 91666, 18 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Baydestrian

Baydestrian

170db

• 18+ All Access!
  • 5,399 posts

Just wondering how old you are, you don't look that old in your avatar lol

2003 Audi A4 Avavnt 1.8TQ (System not yet installed)  

System has been sold, needs monies :(

http://www.youtube.com/DaAlphabets<----CLICK ME

Audiofanaticz

Audiofanaticz

Your still butthurt? Awesome!

• Super Moderator

• 20,654 posts

Sorry, but I think its rather funny he picked up a 25year old chick, and then brought her back home to his parents house! LMAO

Balls of steel right there!!

But yea, good job on cock blocking him and getting her out for sure!

but props to the son still!

genesis

genesis

130db

• Members
  • 342 posts
Sounds like your step son is making some questionable life choices

beaker

beaker

SMD SUPPORTING MEMBER

• SMD Gold Member

• 947 posts

Yeah, had it just been some random single 25 year old without kids, I would have fist bumped him and thrown him a condom.  The problem is, I really dont think at 17 he's mentally prepared to deal with that kind of drama.  Or if she turns out to be a stage 5 clinger, that would just be all sorts of bad.

He's told me he just wants to "hit it and quit it"

Well, thats fine, but dont bring a chick back here at midnight on a tuesday, walk in the house, go down to your room and lock the door.  That just pisses me off.  I was the one drunk as hell, not them.

As for how old I am, Wife is 36, I'm 30

He is for sure making some really stupid decisions, but hey, he's 17.  I expect it, but I let him know I think its stupid and leave it at that.  There comes a point where you have to learn on your own.  If he gets too deep into some shit I'll definatly try to reign him in a little but right now I just kinda let him be.

All in all, I think it was the kids part that bothered me, and I'm pretty sure it would have been his first time.  My wife was ready to go down there and drag her out of the house by her hair.  hahaha  I convinced her to just let me act a fool so he could save face, and nothing would happen.  I dont need more drama in my life.  :)

TeamHT

TeamHT

The FLUFFY eskimo

• 18+ All Access!
  • 10,437 posts
  • Interests:Defining Entertainment, Club AK, Team Head Turners, Team Pride, & North Coast Customz
Cock blocking is wrong. But in this case you're not his friend, your his father. And no parent in their right mind would let their child who is still not an adult, bring someone home to have sex with. I'm an adult now and if I took a lady friend over to visit my mum even now shell say something like...I don't want no dirty sheets, not in my house.

Judging the girl I think may be just for rationalization but there's a lot we don't know. Either way, your the dad. And no dad should be willing to let his underage son bring home some chick to bang out. You have to be the dad. Parents will cock block a lot...I think it's called parenting, lol

But then on the other side...as a 17 year old, I'd be trying to go somewhere else, ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Agreene

Agreene

140db

• SMD Bronze Member

• 996 posts

I would agree with you, on the kicking out.

aslong as you could trust him being safe I would let it go if he went to 25 years old house and hit it and quit . that would be ba.

Edited by Agreene, 19 September 2013 - 02:27 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users