Skar Audio Headquarters Facility Tour!

Hi Guys,

We have been getting a lot of requests lately from customers to tour the Skar Audio Head Quarters here in Tampa, FL. Unfortunately for security reasons, we do not really offer to many tours, and I hope one day this can change, but nonetheless I wanted to offer you all a first hand look at the entire operation we have down here in sunny Tampa!

We have about 6,000 SQ Feet and are in our own building in which we moved to about 7 months ago. We have not been here for a great deal of time, so please don't mind parts that are a little messy. In about 6 months I will update this thread with new pictures, at which time I am sure the whole place will be packed! 1800 SQ FT of this building is our offices and misc rooms, and 4200 is warehouse.

We made an almost 12 minute video in which I gave a first hand tour, which is in the process of being uploaded to YouTube now. Once that is uploaded, we will add it to this thread, so stay tuned!

Thanks for continuing to support Skar Audio - we owe everything to our customers who have helped us grow so quickly and it looks like going into this Holiday season things are busier then ever, and we appreciate your help in getting us there!

Video

Coming Soon....

Pictures

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Would you give a demo of the escalade if someone asked with prior notice ?

Edited by Tecomah

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Give us a guesstimate of how much equipment you have sitting in the warehouse dollar wise hahaa just wondering but my guess is staggering. All Amps,subs, speakers, merch combined

I'd prefer not to, and don't take it the wrong way, but it goes hand in hand with keeping security tight :-). We do have state of the art security systems in place, but flaunting numbers isn't a good idea either, I hope you understand rockwoot.gif.pagespeed.ce.jJBeupyFWn.gif

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

Give us a guesstimate of how much equipment you have sitting in the warehouse dollar wise hahaa just wondering but my guess is staggering. All Amps,subs, speakers, merch combined

I'd prefer not to, and don't take it the wrong way, but it goes hand in hand with keeping security tight :-). We do have state of the art security systems in place, but flaunting numbers isn't a good idea either, I hope you understand rockwoot.gif.pagespeed.ce.jJBeupyFWn.gif

Didn't think of that. Lets just settle on ALOT? Sound good? Lol

Didn't think of that. Lets just settle on ALOT? Sound good? Lol

Sounds good to me :P

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

Aperture
f/3.5
Exposure
1/40s
ISO
2.JPG
Camera
Canon EOS REBEL T3
Focal Length
18mm
Aperture
f/3.5
Exposure
1/40s
ISO

kevin, is that razorback yours? if so, NICE! ive got a razorback, an ml79, and a dean from hell. good shit brother!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

What you do is get 4 dead bolts and leave 2 unlocked. That way if someone tries to pick them they end up locking the others and end up mindfucked.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png