Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Thank you for sharing, have been so busy haven't gotten around to it =). Will be getting the rest of the SK Series dyno'd this week and post up a thread compiling all of the amplifiers and results/videos for each.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Thank you for sharing, have been so busy haven't gotten around to it =). Will be getting the rest of the SK Series dyno'd this week and post up a thread compiling all of the amplifiers and results/videos for each.

No problem, some of us here would like to ask some questions about the video just to clear up some facts. So please let us know what you are powering the amp and dyno with. I know everyone has that question on their mind.

No problem, some of us here would like to ask some questions about the video just to clear up some facts. So please let us know what you are powering the amp and dyno with. I know everyone has that question on their mind.

We have a small battery bank on the right of that tool bench consisting of (4) Shuriken batteries which in this video are not on a charge.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

We have a small battery bank on the right of that tool bench consisting of (4) Shuriken batteries which in this video are not on a charge.

What batteries? I believe I saw starting voltage of 15.5ish.