My Team MMATS HD4000.1 amp just arrived! GUTS

purplesyrup

nice mmats amp. are they ever going to come out with that 5k that they where talking about early this year?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Dude you have fallen hard for mmats

It is top of the line quality and everything down to the board is produced on site in Florida. And if you ever blow one for some reason, there is a very small fee and you send the amp in, they fix it and send you a like brand new amp back, its a no brainer.

Where when you blow a Korean board there is few success stories of them being fixed some a random place. Then you add that to the wall of amp death, and have to sell a kidney to have bass again. Lol

XS-power1.jpg

I'm not saying it is a bad thing. Their factory Is like 3 or 4 hours from where I live. I know people who run their equipment and love it. Just saying that it impressed you quite a bit because your changing almost all of your gear out

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm not saying it is a bad thing. Their factory Is like 3 or 4 hours from where I live. I know people who run their equipment and love it. Just saying that it impressed you quite a bit because your changing almost all of your gear out

When I saw what the hd4000 did I immediately sold my crescendo bc3500 right away there is absolutely no comparison what so ever.

XS-power1.jpg

When I saw what the hd4000 did I immediately sold my crescendo bc3500 right away there is absolutely no comparison what so ever.

I know i came across that recently but I forget, please tell me again the result?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

For all that is good and decent in this world, get that thing on an AD-1. Pleaseeeee? I have always wanted to know if MMATS met their power ratings and if they did it musically. I know them tiny footprint brazillian boards have been all over the place on reviews/quality (I hated my stetsom way back yonder) but I know MMATS is US made and has been around forever. I've been wanting to know for 10+ years now, are they really that good, and that small, and while being that scarcely filled with components? Please get that thing on an amp dyno. I might just grab one...

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

For all that is good and decent in this world, get that thing on an AD-1. Pleaseeeee? I have always wanted to know if MMATS met their power ratings and if they did it musically. I know them tiny footprint brazillian boards have been all over the place on reviews/quality (I hated my stetsom way back yonder) but I know MMATS is US made and has been around forever. I've been wanting to know for 10+ years now, are they really that good, and that small, and while being that scarcely filled with components? Please get that thing on an amp dyno. I might just grab one...

Heres a video of one putting out a little bit of power on a 12.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179222-first-video-team-mmats-juggernaut-12-in-action/

XS-power1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived