Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice man love me some led's!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Damn brother, that is some amazing shit! Seriously, I've just gotta say it, this may be the nicest work I have ever witnessed!!! I cannot remember ever seeing such a meticulous build in my whole life. I cannot wait to see what's next. This is the definition of what a "Show" car should be. AMAZING!!!

Damn brother, that is some amazing shit! Seriously, I've just gotta say it, this may be the nicest work I have ever witnessed!!! I cannot remember ever seeing such a meticulous build in my whole life. I cannot wait to see what's next. This is the definition of what a "Show" car should be. AMAZING!!!

Thank you sir for your great comment. i really appreciate it when people enjoy my hard work and pay off. i will let you know on my next project or part of the car.

Hey man, I appreciate that you take that extra time to PM or respond to your fans! (ME!) You are truly gifted and I have a huge amount of respect for an artist that can take his time and do things the correct way and then share his secrets as you strive towards PERFECTION! I enjoy how you document your work and are always willing to answer questions so the rest of us can learn these amazing techniques.

Thanks again for taking time out to send me/us a PM when you have updates! Those actions exemplify your professionalism and unselfishness! I really do appreciate your love for this hobby and wish you nothing but the best of success ! You are a damn good dude!! I Cannot wait for more!

Hey man, I appreciate that you take that extra time to PM or respond to your fans! (ME!) You are truly gifted and I have a huge amount of respect for an artist that can take his time and do things the correct way and then share his secrets as you strive towards PERFECTION! I enjoy how you document your work and are always willing to answer questions so the rest of us can learn these amazing techniques.

Thanks again for taking time out to send me/us a PM when you have updates! Those actions exemplify your professionalism and unselfishness! I really do appreciate your love for this hobby and wish you nothing but the best of success ! You are a damn good dude!! I Cannot wait for more!

Thank you very much. Really

Archived