Sky's 99 F150 build -Sundown X18-XS Power-Sky High Car Audio

This is my first build so I'm open to suggestions or anything really. I'll be editing and uploading pictures as often as I can.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Alpine CDE-100 Headunit

Rockford Fosgate T1682 full range set

Sundown Audio X18

Soundqubed 3500

Sky High 1/0

1 DieHard AGM under hood

3 XS Power D3100s

Stinger volt meter

More to come!

One photo for the night just to get it started. Here's a pic of my truck currently. Can't find any of when I first bought it :/

null_zpsb431fa37.jpg

null_zps37cdc604.jpg

The Big Bang

null_zpsa53f107e.jpg

Headunit

null_zpsfab3c820.jpg

Speaker set up front

null_zps698cd204.jpg

Volt meter in. Need to tint it or sharpie it. Thing is way to bright! And need to set the level on it.

null_zps66484df2.jpg

Recently bought a used set of Toyo open country 35/12.5 and painted my rims black

null_zps4920f743.jpg

Got my very first sticker on the other day :)

null_zps6a0c2a12.jpg

Testing out black plasti dip on my interior. Holding up pretty good for the most part.

null_zpsd548238f.jpg

First 45s I've done. Think they turned out pretty good.

null_zpsb00625ff.jpg

that's pretty good 45's with a skill saw! lookin good!

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Looking good man. May I suggest making a simple T guide. All you need to do is measure the distance between the edge of your circular saw frame and the blade, get two pieces of perfectly straight wood, put a square in one side, screw the two pieces of wood in the shape of a T. You have created a jog that way and can easily rip fast, straight cuts a that are lined up with the produce edge of your T. This was a fast version, I can give more/better details if needed. Revo knows what I'm talking about also.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So far so good nice looking truck to no get to work lol

Thanks bud ha

Looking good man. May I suggest making a simple T guide. All you need to do is measure the distance between the edge of your circular saw frame and the blade, get two pieces of perfectly straight wood, put a square in one side, screw the two pieces of wood in the shape of a T. You have created a jog that way and can easily rip fast, straight cuts a that are lined up with the produce edge of your T. This was a fast version, I can give more/better details if needed. Revo knows what I'm talking about also.

Think I know what your talking about. You should send me a pic or more details on it.

Archived