06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Well once the tear down was complete it was time to begin to take care of a little foam on the roof.

179.jpg

181.jpg

Since that night it was really cold and we taped it all up there was no mess at all!

We then proceeded to make the floor, in the back had to make a small piece to fit in, was quite the pain.

001.jpg

Ummm I'm definitely tuned I love me a Nissan suv!

Since your build log was in your signature I read the whole thing. Like the x-terra c pillar that shit already!
Thanks for checking in out man. Yeah I'm working on it haha. I'm focusing on school atm but once it is out for Christmas break I'll have money to finish my build. I'm not sure if I want to do a flat wall or a 4th yet. 4ths can be confusing but we will see what happens.

Since your build log was in your signature I read the whole thing. Like the x-terra c pillar that shit already!
Thanks for checking in out man. Yeah I'm working on it haha. I'm focusing on school atm but once it is out for Christmas break I'll have money to finish my build. I'm not sure if I want to do a flat wall or a 4th yet. 4ths can be confusing but we will see what happens.

Not sure if you would have enough room for a 4th behind the c pillar it would be a tight fit, but if you can it would be pretty cool. Personally I feel that a wall is enough LOL

Not sure if you would have enough room for a 4th behind the c pillar it would be a tight fit, but if you can it would be pretty cool. Personally I feel that a wall is enough LOL

Yeah I'm hoping for a 4th order wall it will definitely be snug at the c pillar lol. The build is looking good though man

Looking good. Tuned in. Love the way the old wall looked.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Looking good. Tuned in. Love the way the old wall looked.

Thanks glad to have you!

Looks like some work is going to get done late night style! Starting at 11:30 tonight going to get the deadener on and see how far we can get hoping to get it back together before morning. Then tomorrow will try to get the cuts done. More pics coming tomorrow!

Well it was a long ass day. We started at 11:30 last night stopped around 5 slept for 3 hours and back to work, continued all day and called it quits around 8PM tonight. did not get everything I was hoping done. Started with the deadener whoever says butyl deadener can be applied at any temperature is a liar..... Had to keep the vehicle running with the heat all the way up and a halogen lamp on to keep it where it would stick properly. At one point we got out due to the heat and steam was pouring off us as we sweat to near death. LOL

Anyways got the deadener applied almost everything back in with the exception of the oh shit handles which my SUV has like 8 of, and the visor under the sun visor refused to work with me and I gave up on it and moved on. Got the floor secured and the side walls doubled glued and screwed together. Also got the top partially cut.

Found many obstacles that will need worked around since my SUV has rear air one side the rear pillar is much larger than the other, there will be fiber glassing for that area and since the sides are not the same planned out several different ways to get the back and the angle to the top finished. Also it looks like t a small area on bottom will need fiber glassed from bottom to sides but only a small bump. I am sure we will run into a couple more fun challenges before we get done, but will get through them all and make a monster!

Here are some pics

A little prep work cleaning the roof before deadener.

001-1.jpg

deadening

011.jpg

put 2 good layers on the roof panels

007.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

Archived