03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Yea I know what block heaters are and believe it or not they are used here in FL but mostly on diesel engines.

NO WAY! Really? To funny, for all that cold weather you guys get? lol

Kickerpanels006_zpsda8bd683.jpgKickerpanels008_zps26e97a35.jpgKickerpanels009_zpsd4160752.jpgKickerpanels010_zps103cd76b.jpgKicker panel update. One day of sanding to get one primed. I understand why people wrap them in fabric now. A lot less sanding & finish work involved! Was thinking black in color but the interior is Light grey and the black RF T265 will stand out and look good, plus i already have the color match paint.

Thanks man, appreciate it. See if i can get the other one done today so i can paint them both tomorrow. I even mamaged to impress the GF when ii showed her last night! Ha HA

That kick is ridiculously awesome. Just went through the whole buildlog again looks awesome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I finish my Kicker panels today. Turned out good, about 5 days of work in my kitchen! ha ha gotta do what ya gotta do. Anyway, Pics are of them primed and then painted. Hope you enjoy and let me know what ya think.

kickerpanelsfinished001_zpsd4e2e5a7.jpgkickerpanelsfinished002_zpsfb2d743c.jpgkickerpanelsfinished003_zpsaba20dcc.jpgkickerpanelsfinished004_zps219a8634.jpg

Thanks man, Half tempted to put the T3 in there! lol Concerned how they would sound in that location. The doors are a proven location for great midbass response, plus i have to change out the tweeters to T3s. But i was thinking of buying another set of T3s next summer to put in there if they sound that good in my doors.

Archived