Sonic Electronix

Sound Deadener.. Is it worth it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did all four doors like that. took like 80+ hrs but well worth it. Not to much on cost... Another T400-4 amp, T265 comps, some metal & wood, sound deadener & foam. Great sound up front & in the rear......PRICELESS!

36Ft of Stinger Roadkill right now is $99.99 on Audiosavings website.

And I agree with Kylar96, you won't need it for rattle reasons with only 2 8s probably. It does help for doors and to make them solid though. If you EVER plan on upgrading to a larger and louder system, it will come in handy also.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

no, MItsubishi Lancer!

Ahh just looked very similar to my doors. so did you lay the mat down then use a spray on top of it?? i have the same bar that goes thru my door panel

Spray? no no no Thats dynomat acoustic foam matting on top of the sound deadener.

So, everyone is talking about what they did, instead of listening to him.... hmmmmmmm

hmmmm. obviously he is asking for sound deadening because it was a problem enough for him start a thread about it. Does he need 80sqft + no. But, I say spend a little and treat the major panels unless you intend to upgrade in the near future.

Archived