MN events and competitions 2015 schedule

JNells

I know their trying to get more shows this year around our area, a lot of comps are not posted on that calendar on that site . I know synergy audio is throwing one in August on Watertown S.D. And their throwing one in Souix falls , date or place is undecided yet .

Hey if you could possibly PM me the details when you find out more info about the Sioux Falls one that would be awesome im about 20 minutes from there and would love to go check that out.

i also would like details on the sioux falls one got friends from around there would love to go down to it with my bros
Count me in too for a SF show, never been to one around here. I think it'd be cool to see who all comes out of the woodworks with a nice system

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I know their trying to get more shows this year around our area, a lot of comps are not posted on that calendar on that site . I know synergy audio is throwing one in August on Watertown S.D. And their throwing one in Souix falls , date or place is undecided yet .

Hey if you could possibly PM me the details when you find out more info about the Sioux Falls one that would be awesome im about 20 minutes from there and would love to go check that out.

i also would like details on the sioux falls one got friends from around there would love to go down to it with my bros
Count me in too for a SF show, never been to one around here. I think it'd be cool to see who all comes out of the woodworks with a nice system

I will try and find out when and where it will be held, I'll have to talk to the guys and ask them if they have figured anything out. I know I would definitely love to go to a show in Souix falls, I think it would be a great time.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I was wondering when the Clearwater events were being held, thanks for the info guys! I'm definitely going to the May 18th one unless something major comes up.

Also weshole, I'm located in St. Cloud.

May 18th, July 20th, and Sept. 21st. Clearwater.

Thanks guys for blowing up this thread! I am hoping to attend all that my work schedule allows for. Not to compete but just for the fun of the sport. I will only be running a couple 15's but am down to give demos to those that want them if we're allowed to.

I am down to drive to SD or Iowa or Duluth, lol. I need to start placing vacation in for these times now to make sure I have the weekends off though.

Would be nice to get some kind of calender or something to see when there is what and where. I'm glad you guys brought up some shows I was unaware of. I'll post in here to the shows I am able to attend to when it gets closer to those events, if ya'll make it to the same ones find me, I'll be driving this Tahoe...

SAM_0483_zps8888602c.jpg

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for more info on more shows in/around MN area.

Clearwater, MN May 18th metered show

Clearwater, MN July 20th metered show

Clearwater, MN Sept. 21st metered show

Ames, Iowa (When and where?)

Des Moines, Iowa (When and where?)

Souix Falls, SD (When and where?)

Ashland, WI (When and where?)

Sound connection moved to Baxter MN so I am not sure if they will hold events in St.Joseph or St.Cloud again but I am assuming they will. Anyone have info on this?

Anyone have any other info or a site that actually shows a calender of events for MN Loudest, Midwest SPL, Sound Connection, MN bass heads (Facebook), or any other sanctioned function? I.E. USACi, MECA, IASCA, etc. etc.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Bump..

The one in Ashland, WI is at Northland community college and was July 17th last year. This will be the 14 or 15th annual one so I'm assuming it's around the same time and at the same place. But it hasn't been posted so that's only my speculation at this point. Will def update when I have more/final details.

Shit, I'm even down to have our own little basshead gathering. If we can get a solid group of people to commit and coordinate a location.

Kcowboy, I'm 45 mins south of you and am in Kato probably twice a week, do u know Dan Horner?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Ames, Iowa (When and where?) - September 27th at Accurate Auto trim on Lincoln Way

Des Moines, Iowa (When and where?) - May 31st at Untouchable Fabrication and sound on Hickman Rd.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Kcowboy, I'm 45 mins south of you and am in Kato probably twice a week, do u know Dan Horner?

i do not i have only lived here for about a year so dont know alot of people

Edit:just realized your from Trimont, what a small world i have family that i see frequently by fox lake

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived