The Automotive Picture Post

new Focus ST would probably murder it stock for stock, but GNX, murdered out T-Type, whatever, still so sinister in it's appearance.

A focus st would beat handling wise but the gnx would kill it straight line wouldn't even break a sweat doing it. a t-type and a grand national are not the same as a gnx.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just so we all know the gnx and the grand national are not the same thing.

What is the difference? I really don't know

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

My hyundai is the same speed 0 to 60 and quarter mile at least by print

When it comes to the grand national maybe but you have to ignore the printed numbers for the gnx they lied about them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just so we all know the gnx and the grand national are not the same thing.

What is the difference? I really don't know

The gnx was tweaked by mclaren different turbo, computer mods, bigger intercooler, and a few other things.

See the thing is we all like to think that old school muscle is so great. When you actually go look stock for stock cars now are faster and better in every sense. Technology has come a long way and really changed perceptions. Not to say I still don't dream of a Chevelle as as a dream car or that modded old schools don't really shine but hopefully you get my point

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

See the thing is we all like to think that old school muscle is so great. When you actually go look stock for stock cars now are faster and better in every sense. Technology has come a long way and really changed perceptions. Not to say I still don't dream of a Chevelle as as a dream car or that modded old schools don't really shine but hopefully you get my point

I agree 100% but classics just have that certain sexiness to them.

Took these at a local car show/cruise that was for anything Ford powered. There was a Porsche 944 in there, no idea what was under the hood cause it wasn't open when I was there.

2007FordMustangTwisterEdition_zps69823f0

This was built by R&A Motorsports in Lee Summit Mo. It's a modern twist of the Twister Edition Mustang from 1970. Only 96 were made, 48 coupes and 48 convertibles.

CobraCorner_zpsb0b67e69.jpg

1986Porsche944_zps0aa11ccf.jpg

Far as I know it had a Ford engine, don't know how it got into an all Ford event if it didn't.

without a doubt. one of my fream cars is a chevelle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

without a doubt. one of my fream cars is a chevelle

With classic cars, there is really no point in restoring it. Might as well buy it restored/modded and save few thousand and couple of years.

more like a few 10 grand or so

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived