Yeah this thread is lacking i'm pics for sure.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Here is what the battery looks like:

00M0M_gy4sJaco5vs_600x450.jpg

I just picked up 4 of them. I'll be building a battery box right behind the cab in the bed(to fit 6). These things are pretty wicked, they're 110 lbs. each and 135 aH. Each one is resting at 12.8V currently and actually rest at 13 once off the charger. So as it sits, these things are good for 540 aH, which I'll add to for a total of 810, plus the XS D3400 under the hood and the ability to add a second over on the passenger side. I should be set once I have the alt to charge it ;) Hint- It will be a Singer

I didn't even realize this was waiting by the door yesterday:

20140306_053918.jpg

36 ft for now. Doors are already in Dynamat Xtreme and part of the back of the cab. I'll be doing the entire back of the cab, B-pillars, and roof with this stuff. I may have to order another kit, but at $104, I can't complain. I've never run this Stinger deadener but it looks quality and it's heavy as crap.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The biggest I can fit under the hood is a D3400 actually, Colton. I have a 3400 in the stock location, and I considered placing another 3400 in the secondary location,but I don't see the need at this point with 4-6 in the bed.

To answer your question though, they are Datasafe brand and are AGM with 135aH and they're supposed to be built by Deka I believe. They're stout batteries for sure, I'm excited to see what they do for burps and for demoing music.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived