07 Yukon system DC SHCA XS Combed hair wiring last page

• 9 months later...

That box turned out REAL nice! Post an updated pic.? I know you got one with fuses and whatnot? You ever add that second ground? LOL~!

Post of some video's man, oh and nice ride!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I would recommend running the amps straight to the batteries vs using the distro block. That's a big bottleneck trying to pull anywhere from 4-600 amps through 1 run of 0 gauge. It would also probably benefit to upgrade the battery jumpers to 0 gauge. Just my .02! I love the build man and that box turned out sweet. Keep it up.

I would recommend running the amps straight to the batteries vs using the distro block. That's a big bottleneck trying to pull anywhere from 4-600 amps through 1 run of 0 gauge. It would also probably benefit to upgrade the battery jumpers to 0 gauge. Just my .02! I love the build man and that box turned out sweet. Keep it up.

Thanks for the advise. I think I did it that way because I didn't have more inputs in my terminals but I just got xs batteries with sky high 1/0 inputs so I would be able to do that now if y'all think it will help

Archived