XS Power

So, a few weeks ago i sent in a battery (d3400) for some warranty issues, it was a dead battary (my diagnosis). Before I spent about 50-60 bucks in shipping fees I HAD to get a RA number from XS, so i had to tell them the purchase date and company i purchased the batt from. Just to be clear, everytime I called and spoke with them, i told them the issue; that I purchased the battery from so and so, and the warranty through them was expired or whatever , and they were fine with my explanation. Long story short, after they finished diagnosing the battery and confirming that in fact it was a dead batt, they reached out to me and told me that I would need the receipt in order to have the warranty cover the issue. I understand that in most cases i would have needed the receipt, but i told them that i didnt have it. So, my dilemma was to just lost out on the batt that i sent in, or buy a new one from them. I ended up buying a new battary through them, so I ended up getting assed out of the money i spent on shipping and i had to buy a new battary. I wish they would have told me that before they give me the return authorization, and i spend the money on shipping. Its only 60 buck, but 60 bucks is money to me, i work hard for that isht. Long story short be sure to keep you receipt if you ever need to send something in. XS Power is still the product of my choice, but i just thought that was a little sketchy. Like i said, everytime i called i told them the info and never once did they ask for the receipt. Just a little rant for you all. Just dont want anyone going through the same thing that i did, so once again keep your receipt.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Same thing happened to me with interstate. It is like they wanted the core so had you spend your money to send it to them so they can rebuild and resell lol

yeah, if i would have know i know guys local in my area that will pay you for the core. I would have just got the money they paid me and applied it to a new batt. I was only using it as a starter batt anyway. I would have gone with a red top or something not as expensive.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

We do require a proof of purchase for any warranty return we receive. Not sure who you spoke with here, but if you remember who it was or the RA # I can look it up. Who ever you spoke with should have told you that you have to include a proof of purchase with the battery. Let me know your RA # and I will see what I can find. Or just PM your name and the battery you sent in, and I can find it that way as well.

We do have a couple new guys here and it is a possible that they forgot to tell you this fact. I will see what I can do to make it up to you if you can get me the RA #. As like any company there are always ways we can get better and this is something we need to look into. Customer service is a top priority of XS Power and it seems we slacked some in this case.

Sorry for the lack of communication on our part!!!

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

It would be nice for the batteries to have a code with the information on it. Who saves reciepts? When you buy a $300-$400 battery with a big sticker with the companys logo it and it fails be nice to be able to return it and recieve a new. Hence a coded info on it. A guys buys a Wal-mart battery for $90 and it dies, your buy another, but these batts are spendy and some customer support would be nice. Just my 2 cents!

That's good stuff.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I can only speak for myself, but good habit is to keep your reciepts for EVERYTHING you put into your car. Come insurance claims, you will find that becomes very beneficial!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

It would be nice for the batteries to have a code with the information on it. Who saves reciepts? When you buy a $300-$400 battery with a big sticker with the companys logo it and it fails be nice to be able to return it and recieve a new. Hence a coded info on it. A guys buys a Wal-mart battery for $90 and it dies, your buy another, but these batts are spendy and some customer support would be nice. Just my 2 cents!

I agree with your statement on Walmart batteries and cheaper equipment in general, but when you are spending that much money on a single item or two, it is good practice to save all documentation, including receipts.

04 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Kenwood Excelon X998

XS Power D3400

XS Power D1200

Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass

64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier

Build to be decided

:peepwall:

There is a warranty card that comes with every new battery. It asks where you purchased the battery and who you purchased the battery through. If you fill out the warranty card and send it in like it asks you to, then we have a place to start to find your proof of purchase in case you have misplaced it. If you purchased it through an authorized dealer then 99% of the time they will be able to pull up your purchase in their system and print you a new copy of your proof of purchase.

We do have a code on every battery and we can trace that code to who bought the product from us. So, if you bought a battery from Sonic Electronix and we ran the code it would show us that Sonic bought the battery. No way for us to know who they sold the battery to.

As far as your WalMart comment............ we are a long ways away from being as big as WalMart. To be honest in most ways I hope we never get to be like WalMart.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg