Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed, Obsidian subwoofers

FlashvHD

Alright so I recently just traded my old sa 15 for a pretty much brand new hdc3 18 d2. However I am currently run 2 obsidian audio 18v2 d4 on a soundqubed 2200. I wondering how much more output I would have by buying another 2200 and another hdc3. The box for the obsidians is roughly 11.5 cubes net. With 3 6 in aero ports. Would this same enclosure work well for the 2 hdc3s. And would it be worth it to upgrade. You thoughts?

I'd run the HDC3's with the 2 2200's over the obsidians anyday. They're rated more and probably would have a more linear sound to them. I've heard the obsidian 18's before and they get down but are really more low end monsters like the skar/sundown woofers. You came out on top trading that sundown sa 15 for a hdc3 18 whoever traded with you must've just wanted to downgrade or didnt' know what they had!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Haha for sure man. Never even heard any aq woofers. From what I've heard though I need to tune about 35 for daily. I have my obsidians at 28 and they sound great... But anything 40 and up sounds like shit.... Do you think the enclosure will work still?

Archived