whats a good router

Miguels

i have never bought one or used on so i dont know what to look for in them.. whats a good router i can get the budget is $200

i seen $170 ones with 1.4 hp and $69 ones have 2.5 hp why is that?

For $200 you can get the either the Bosch, Dewalt plunge combos. There is Porter Cable and Milwaukee as well but not sure what their price point is.

I went with the Dewaly because the plunge base was more responsive to me than the Bosch. In addition the dewalt came with the 1/2 collet where the Bosch was an added fee.

If you want to do some quick research hit up the router forums or some you tube videos. there are some good ones out there. In the end look for the AMPERAGE rating of the motor vs the claimed horse power number as those are inflated.

I think you'll be best served with either the Bosch or Dewalt. but hit up the local Lowes, HD and Menards. It's still free to finger f$%k the display models

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

^^^ What Kyler said

I like my Porter Cable stuff, Bosch makes some nice big boy routers too

But Porter Cable you can usually get a decent router, it will come with 1/4 and 1/2 inch collets, as well as a normal and a flush mount base and will also fit things like the jasper jig, for around $150.

i seen a few in HP they cut the wire so couldn't mess with them

was looking at ridgid milwakee and dewalt even makita but it was tiny

i like porter cable and bosch routers. i wouldnt cheap out on one. i have never had any problems with my bosch or my grandpas porter cable also get 1/2" collet bits they wont break as easily.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Just remember you need 1/4 inch collets/bits for doing speaker holes :)

They make 1/2 spiral bits as well, but then it throws all the numbers off on a jasper jig by 1/4 of an inch, and you will often forget that using a 1/2 spiral bit (at least I have many times).

Some of my PR stuff.

922672_587550194602125_1873346699_o.jpg

Check your local pawn shops for good deals.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback