Sundown Audio

The only swap was his amps....

So everything else such as subwoofer wiring is irrelevant (but not unimportant).

Lets try to narrow it down to amp ground, rcas, amp settings etc.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Either poor ground connection or the cheap/ wrong wires.. you can get noise from rca wires that are not meant for your amp. Theres two kinds differential and single ended . Most high end amps like sundown need differential rcas..the way to know the difference is if you have the rcas with two twisted wires inside each wire javket its differential..usually if u cant see more than one wire in the jacket its single ended..another thing is I found sometimes you can get that noise from the prefab box terminals..if you absolutely have to use prefab what I like to do is pop the terminals out remove the metal connection and run wire straight through the holes of the plastic terminal instead of having an extra connection..and then I put thw terminals back on.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Either poor ground connection or the cheap/ wrong wires.. you can get noise from rca wires that are not meant for your amp. Theres two kinds differential and single ended . Most high end amps like sundown need differential rcas..the way to know the difference is if you have the rcas with two twisted wires inside each wire javket its differential..usually if u cant see more than one wire in the jacket its single ended..another thing is I found sometimes you can get that noise from the prefab box terminals..if you absolutely have to use prefab what I like to do is pop the terminals out remove the metal connection and run wire straight through the holes of the plastic terminal instead of having an extra connection..and then I put thw terminals back on. Or it could also be a poor headunit ground..I like to ground mine to bare metal instead of grounding to the black wire on the cars harness

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

FIxed the humming noise. Noticed it right away when i turned it on today and it sounded exactly like the engine of my car.

Put a speaker wire in the back of the HU into the RCA slot and it fixed it.

I rewired my subs and it still doesn't feel like 3500 watts. It feels exactly the same! I know because there isn't even any dimming in my headlights, looks identical to the HIfonics amp.

this is only a 130 alt thats been through 4 amps and lots of bass already....

I don't know what else to do at this point. Everything rattles but it all rattles the same as before. :|