so over the summer i got some srt4 rims for my neon prolly gonna go with these tires cause there cheap and look good. and would only be use during the summer

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+Z+II&partnum=04WR7HTRZ2V2&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes&tab=Reviews

now i have a few questions the rims i got have some curb damage id like to go threw and make them all new and white. so i planned to go threw and do some body work on them with glass,bondo, the stuff with fiberglass in it . and then paint with a primer,base,clear from the stuff they sell at autozone thats pre mixed , something like these

https://www.duplicolor.com/products/psFinishSystem/

ive only really ever painted with rattle can and my worry is when i go to get the tires mounted my paint on my rims being ruined. kinda limited budget so what do you guys think of going the route ive listed.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I would just put the tires on first than paint them. ive had one of my rims scuffed cause the fools at the shop dont give a shit. It'll take a little more time masking around the rims so nothing gets on the tire but u wont have to worry about someone else messing up your hard work.. until u have to get another set of new tires on lol

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

i wouldnt pay a shop if they messed up my rims / how does that work though if i brought them there all new and they fucked them up could they call the police cause i wasnt gonna pay because of them messing it up

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Not sure theres prolly something in fine print saying if anything cosmetic is ruined we are not liable for it. But if u do bring it to a shop just ask them what happens if the machine scratches the wheel? Cause unless you basically have pics of proof that ur wheels are scratch free theyd prolly come back and say those were on there when we seen them. Another cool paint that ive been looking at is plastidip. If you havent heard of it before look it up its pretty cool. Rubber based paint but it stays on the surface very good and if something happens to the paint u can peal it off and start over.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Thats the one thing i hate about shops is those ppl see vehicles all day and some just do not care if they sit in ur car with grease on them etc... I just got a set of rims from a mustang that was in SEMA and there mint and do not even want a shop to touch my. Im just so damn picky with my car that i cant stand the thought of having someone else fuck ur car up with scratches and all that lol

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

ill prolly take all types of pics before i go get them done

Better to be safe than sorry. Accidents do happen so pics would just cover you just in case something did happen.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

what would be covered if i did them my self though. would i do my own estimate then repaint them plus my labor wage

• 2 weeks later...

if they are painted right they wouldn't just chip to begin with, i work at discount tire and we tell ppl if they get chipped because they are half assed painted then its not our fault regardless painted or not if you know what you are doing the wheel wont get scratched to begin with. i can get a tire on and other than the claps that hold the wheel down the machine doesnt touch it if set right

if they you think they will chip easy then paint them on the tires, or like mentioned use plasti dip and change it up when u get tired of it

That is a guy i would trust with putting tires on lol. I honestly would just do plasti dip if something happens like a rock or anything scratches the paint you can clean that surface and just spray right over the scratch and it will fill in. Plus they have a shit ton of colors and easy to remove if you want a new color.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S