Sonic Electronix

DO YOU PURCHASE MOBILE AUDIO PRODUCTS ONLINE, AND IF SO WHY?

• 1 month later...

I order online also. There's a few reasons. Tax is one of them (don't want to start a flame war here, it is my honest opinion on things), shipping is another usually (I aim for free shipping, or try to with multiple purchases). I don't like dealing with outside people because they upcharge too much....

IMO you'd make more sales with reasonable pricing that's close to online. Most sellers here in FL (specifically in Orlando) charge MSRP and don't want to budge from it. I understand people gotta make a living, but yeah. LOL

because the junk they have in stock is better than what i want

walk in to buy fosgate amp and im told to get the hifonics brutus. its the same performance less money. its our top selling brand.. but i want fodgate.. why over pay for the same quality? i walk out the door and get online to buy.. could have save me the time and trouble.. online is more convenient too.. you dont have to spend hours online.. you can compare at your one pace and take a few days.. local its either get what they have or drive to the next shop for the same junk the other shop has.. aint nobody got time for that