electrical problem please help!@!@!

alright so for the past week my system has been having some serious problems. when it first started happening i was playing volume at 50/50 and i started hearing this static noise and my mids and highs get all muffeled and more static happens i can play the system at about half volume and i cant hear only a tiny bit of static but as soon as i turn it up it go low volume and static kinda like a bad distorting sound but i know its not distorting cause ive set the amp half a year ago and it just started messing up but ive literally checked everything i checked all powers all 12v+ all negatives 0v's i even grounded the headunit straight to the battery and also the power i moved my speaker wires away from the power/ground wires and blocked them off checked all rca's even swaped them out to make sure they were fine there also brand new. and i also bought a new headunit after all of this and the problem still exists. I litteraly have no idea what im going to do now if anyone could help me out that would be great.

i swapped mids and highs amp also and redid all my grounds the problem is still happening but ive noticed it only makes static noise in my speakers when the bass hits kinda like there getting a low not or something i have literally checked everything i can think of i dont know what else to do can someone please help me.

Are they partially blown? Door panel rattle? Have you tried hooking up different speakers to the amp to isolate upstream/downstream? Is your gain set too high and the static is clipping?

i know none of the speakers are blown cause they all do the same thing and when the bass isnt hitting they sound fine but as soon as the bass hits there is static. They still get loud but i never turn it up cause i don't want to mess them up, my gains are low so it doesnt mess up the speakers also. After i redid my grounds i noticed that my volts are alot better so i kinda think the power/ grounds are okay and since i also checked the volts on them and they fine right where they should be. The problem sounds like a bass signal interfering with the mids and highs signal i have 1 rca with 2 y spilters for my ct sounds 125.4 and i have one rca caple for the hifonics 1100.1 both cables are ran next to each other. Could they interfer with each other and cause the problem?? It still happens even when the bass rca wires are unpluged from the hu.

Does your head unit play clean at full volume? And I don't mean by reference of ear-o-meter.

If doesn't, you would have been sending clipping regardless of what your amplifier gain was set at.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Check with a different set of speakers to verify they aren't blown..... I don't care what they sound like without bass, the fact that they crackle when the bass hits could be indicative of a separating former, semi torn tinsel, or a blown surround. All of which would be considered "blown" and all of which would preset symptoms like the one you are describing. ;)

How did you determine your gain set point was proper for you?

Does this static issue happen at all volumes or just high problems

ive had the same gains set for like 3 months and they were fine till now i lowered the gain so there barley getting power and it happens at all levels. But it jdoes gets worse the louder it gets and ive checked all of the speakers and they all do the same it sounds like the speakers are trying to play the same notes the subs are and cant handle it but i dont know why that would be happening.

Are u using your phone through a 3.5mm jack to play music with

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Archived