Tuned in. Whatcha got in mind ?

Months back i picked up a DC 1.2k, Sub is pretty much picked out DC lvl 3 12" possibly with level 4 softparts is getting ordered soon. Just need to order up some xs power batts and recarpet a old box i had thats 1.5 cuft tuned mid 30s. Until i can pick up a dc 4 channel ill have to use a kicker and some old rockerd t2 components still quality equipment

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Tomorrow im going to make some battery connectors and solder my cables at work. Also hopefully order my subwoofer and battery or batteries.

The taillights are irritating me so much not being tinted any tips on how to do them properly? I did look for a tutorial,

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Are you wanting a flat finish on your taillights or more of a gloss finish? I know it sounds bad but I used plasti dip on mine a while back, and it was actually easier to see the light shining through it than a lot of tinted ones.

Are you wanting a flat finish on your taillights or more of a gloss finish? I know it sounds bad but I used plasti dip on mine a while back, and it was actually easier to see the light shining through it than a lot of tinted ones.

really, ill have to try it. want to pick some up for other things anyway...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Nice equipment. Will be watching this for sure

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived