i wanna get louder! any suggestions?

All you need to do :)IMG_169038084206556_zpsgrwloe8q.jpeg

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Seriously guys, we already covered the 1500watts on 2 12s won't do a 150. Could push for a 140-44 with that but it wouldn't be easy.

we have also already came to the conclusion that he wants to work his way up to a 150 on music.

that being said lets start giving advice on how he can improve what he has to start working on his goal.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah,I want it to be loud and do hair tricks if possible and I plan to build it in the trunk would it be better for a ported box or 4th order and does anyone have a box design for 2 x12s?

take a look at that build log I posted he was musical could do a hairtrick and could do a 150 but the amount of work getting all of that is immense

Yeah,I want it to be loud and do hair tricks if possible and I plan to build it in the trunk would it be better for a ported box or 4th order and does anyone have a box design for 2 x12s?

I doubt 2 12s will hair trick and get numbers. A 4th is going to be way bigger.

just work towards louder for now. Learn how to design boxes and start building and testing. Get what you have sounding better and louder to you from testing different boxes. From there work on better subs and electrical. Then more power and box testing.

after all that you will have learned enough to realize what is and isn't possible with your car and will learn what it is that you really want.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah you can do 150db out of a trunk but at a huge cost.

Not only does it take lots of time and money, but you also really need to know what you're doing, and this seems like your first rodeo.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

A vented box is a 4th order... Read more and soak up more knowledge.

A box toward the rear of the truck, sealed off into the cabin around the box is a good start with Monster power. Good luck trying to find room for batteries when you take up your whole trunk with a box.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived