Second Skin Audio

i wanna get louder! any suggestions?

At one point is was a 45 minute drive one way that I would go full tilt on.

to each their own though. Some like it some don't.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

im.always on full tilt but im also not doing 140s with.my current set up... so hard to say what i would do. i do like it really Loud tho. what i have now mid/low 130 in a prefab isn't even a Lil loud to me anymore

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i can't say everywhere i go. i do turn it Down threw neighborhoods very public places red lights. i hate kids who sit there and let there car thump at the gas station as there inside. freaking d-bags! i always wait for them to come out and as they walk by i go full tilt and see how far they jump. have respect for your fellow Man.

there is a guy around Me who has a real loud system that i want to get a demo from. i see him pass like once a week. the first time i heard him i was in my car volume 32 out of 40(full tilt, 50max distort) and i felt bass that wasnt mine. he was 2 cars back and shaking stuff In my car. black suv wanna say Jeep compass with a big ny giants logo on his window. for me to hear his over mine i need a demo but i never see him parked and i don't want to chase him down like a crazy person!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

i live in NY near Albany. but most of the kids around Me think there loud with there crunch Amps and w3 subs. or there Sony xplods on mtx amps. and all of them have there gain all the way up with boost Maxed out. with stock front and rear stage. there are a few with nice systems but 90% are just terrible!

more like basstards not bassheads

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

i live in NY near Albany. but most of the kids around Me think there loud with there crunch Amps and w3 subs. or there Sony xplods on mtx amps. and all of them have there gain all the way up with boost Maxed out. with stock front and rear stage. there are a few with nice systems but 90% are just terrible!

more like basstards not bassheads

Lol try me they all have these shit subs with all settings,maxed and they think my 2 e12s on 1100Watts is crazy lol, they have no idea

Ask Ninja how much of a bitch a 50 out of the trunk is.

i personally know two guys that have 150+ trunk builds. both 2 15's....in a trunk. everything in the trunk. let that sink in for a minute. amps, batteries, wire, AND like 6 cube box in the trunk. OP does not want to know how much time and money was spent and invested to accomplish that.

edit: one of them took out the trunk tortion bars that keep the trunk open when you lift the lid up. he used to keep his trunk open with a piece of 2x4, now a gas strut.

I've seen someone cut out all the sheet metal between the trunk and cabin to fit a big box. Did just under a 150 if I remember righ

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I'm not afraid to cut my car apart!.i was thinking about making it.like a hatch with no rear deck lid.

but a 6ft box with Amps and bats in the trunk? that's crazy! gives a whole.new.meaning to tighter then a 2yr old! id love to see a pic of that! 10lbs of shit in 5lb sack

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff