Help with my friends wall

My friend has 4 skar zvx 15s on a dc 5k at .5 and he had it metered (but on a skar 4500 at .5) with passenger side sealed, driver door open and did a 150.0 at 41. His wall is 15cbft at 35hz with 200" of port. Now it's his daily car so it's made to be musical but he does care a little about the score and I feel like it should be higher, other than electrical upgrades (right now a singer 290, d3400 and d7500) what are some things to help get his score up to a 51 or 52? I feel like maybe the box just isn't efficient?

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

First off its possible they didn't meter right and he actually peaks at a different frequency but with those box specs 40 ish does sound about right.

But either way, with that equipment and to barely break a 150 outlaw something is wrong.

There are a ton of possibilities but my guess is just that it is a shitty box. Assuming voltage drop isn't scary bad right now, more electrical isn't the answer...

Team NorthWestSPL

Well when he had it metered he dropped bad because he got the d7500 after but I guess the box needs to be braced. The sides top and bottom are double layer 3/4 mdf, the back is 2x4s and the front is a triple baffle. I don't have any pics of it

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived