Best car audio fail of all time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact:

Donald Sterling would not approve of this dudes install!

It was all funny and all good until this. Who gives a fuck what that dude likes. As a matter of fact, he wouldn't approve of this dude period so what was the point in this dumbass comment?

.. chill dude..your waayers are all crossed and what not screaming

obscenities at me with yer honne..

LOOK MOMMY THE ICE CREAM MANN 1

some1 forgot to tell him not to use his own product LMAO....

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

• 5 months later...

Took me forever to find this again but I hope someone else has seen this.

That's Solo baric nigga.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

I wonder how takedown504 is doing now? Like what do his new installs look like now....

I regret to inform all of takedown504's friend, family, fans and followers that takedown504 is no longer with us. He was blown away by sound. His ears were pierced by 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 hones and he bleed out and passed away.

RIP takedown504

A while ago I watched some more of his vids, and he was making systems for friends.... lame.. I tried watching one with him in walmart and stuff, and it just lost it's entertainment value... Sad cause HE IS A LEGEND... Dr. subwoofer is a close second with just his vid, but when Twistedchild420 met up with Dr subwoofer and gave him a demo I think is tops. Twisted expertly schooled him and he didn't even know it.

I wonder how takedown504 is doing now? Like what do his new installs look like now....

Hopefully he hung it up. Every time someone mentions this dipshit, I throw up in my mouth a little. I see this kind of ridiculous shit around New Orleans all the time.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived