Just thought I would share a little project I've been working on..I've got 2 5.0k's I'm doing this to but this was alot of work so I'll show you the money shot's first then I'll finish the rest with kind of a build log set up but this way you wont have to wait till the end to see the results... your welcome :)

DSCN3693_zps2503254b.jpg

DSCN3692_zps2455f1e4.jpg

DSCN3691_zps726b8401.jpg

so kinda hard to tell which was the point but the SMD D'Amore VM-1 OM-1 and TM-1 are behind the plexi I smoked

some lit up pics

2014-05-21_22-33-10_260_zps4a1df346.jpg

2014-05-21_22-33-30_428_zps80d82871.jpg

2014-05-21_22-33-52_965_zps90b7a00c.jpg

2014-05-21_22-34-17_857_zps44129cbd.jpg

soo yeah there are built in fans controlled by the TM-1 and are set to turn on when the inside of the amp reaches 100 degrees

This will all be all internally wired I'm not done this isn't perfect needs some tlc before I'll call it good!!

I'm leaving the contry for a month but just wanted to get this presentable before I left

Soooo yeah if you want to point out any flaws....GFY!

I have lots of pics of this thing being built but I'll post those later here's a small vid of them

Also I couldnt hold the camera power it up to show the led's sweep because we all know thats one of the best parts of these :)...couldn't do both and turn the led controller on......... so when both 5.0k's are done I'll post a vid of all 6 meters firing up :)

if you want to check out my current truck build that all of this is going in that is here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-rebuild-4-dc-xl-10s/page-20

dunno if you can tell but I love these things

2014-05-06_12-41-22_921_zps28289840.jpg

Lastly Thank you SMD and D'amore engineering for the help :)

Much appreciated :)

Edited by goodvibez
  • Like (+1 Rep) 6

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Looks pretty badass id say!

Lots of fab work and dollars spent on toys, but the result is well worth it..

Funny how the led controller is interfering with your cellphone or camera everytime you changed the colors. LOL

Thanks man..wasn't too hard but yeah time consuming..and yes dollars spent on toys lol!

Yeah I uploaded an earlier vid when this was being built just with the rgb's flashing a bit and same thing...I was like wtf is that noise...oooh haha! Tricky controller :)

Looks awesome and a very unique idea.

Thanks man I'm very happy with it!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Thanks man, Like I said it's not finished or perfect but you get the idea! :)

Awesome MOD!

Can't wait to see it in action. :good:

Yeah I've noticed that some LED controllers are NOISY as well.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png