Second Skin Audio

Underseat box SVT Raptor

Pro7

Yeah I might go with the two stage top like the ones you googled. Trial and error here I come.. Where should I put the port(s)?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I did a box similar to that in a 02 Silverado ext cab and was able to get 1.5 cubes out of it before displacement and put a side firing 3" psp flared port tuned it to 34hz and it sounds did really clean and loud for 2 jbl 8s with roughly 300rms each. Had em front firing and got the back window to flex a small bit

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Well downfiring is about my only option right now it seems so idk if I should downfire the port also or go out the side

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I've always seen port to the passenger side. If I don't have space to face the subs and port forward I'd probably do the same to load off the door. Most builds I find they simply build a big box and lose the back seat so can't find much info on keeping it under the seat. Just planning on testing a few to find out. I do know it would be much easier to fit the port in the back of the box firing to the side due to space limits.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

So if you do that is it going to mess with the loading of each woofer differently? I mean one will be like right next to the port and one will be on the other side. Unless the port is long enough to end up close to the middle.

No different than any other dual sub box. As long as using good drivers it shouldn't cause an issue. I just wouldn't let the port opening be right next to or behind the speaker.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

you have enough space in the baffle to do forward firing if you would like to and have it side firing or front firing ports and subs heres a picture of a budget build i did for my dad before we bed-lined both the inside and outside of the box we also added a 2nd baffle and flush mounted the speakers and put a round over on the ports because it was getting some port noise. 1 2.5" port on each side fairly close to the door and relocated the amp between the transmision hump and the box. overall it soundes really clean and has a realitivly flat frequency response

IMG_20131123_104058_zpsagyyjrav.jpg

edit: we used jbl gto804 subs and only spent about $100 for everything

Edit #2: this is a different box than i stated above i coundnt find a picture of that one. but same subs and general idea

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

The 2009 and up crew cab F150s only have around 7-8 inches at the very front of the seats. No way to do forward firing besides using 6.5" subs or a seat lift for an 8 or 10.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

The 2009 and up crew cab F150s only have around 7-8 inches at the very front of the seats. No way to do forward firing besides using 6.5" subs or a seat lift for an 8 or 10.

well measure to see for sure and some trucks you can push the back seat up about a inch or 2 in front to fit everything. thats what i ended up doing

Archived