well I wrecked my Taurus :( which sucks but it did end up working out pretty good in the end I got a much nicer car out of the deal with better gas mileage and more cargo space to put stuff and better speed and handling and acceleration and all that good stuff... unfortunately it also means I don't want to weigh this one down with 800lbs of batteries and audio... which means I'm selling all the stuff I bought for the Taurus that never actually made it in there to get installed which means none of it ever saw any power and all of it was new but the subs. (the radio got installed and was used but that's it)

for now I have pictures of one of the amps and the radio so I will post those in here and I will add other stuff as I get the chance to get pics of them.

1x BC5500 - $800 obo - SOLD - it's brand new it's never been mounted it's never been installed and it's never seen power but I don't have the box because I had taken it out of the box planning to install it but then ended up not ever getting around to doing it - I have another one that's still in the box and is also brand new so if you really want the original packaging I have that one for $900

1x Pioneer AVH-P6300BT - $300 obo - SOLD - it's used, I had it in my Taurus for a almost a year and I loved it, I no longer have the wiring harness for the radio however so you will need to get a wiring harness for it

I have a number of other things as well I just haven't gotten pictures yet so until I do I will just post these 2 but pretty much everything but the 360.3 is going to eventually find it's way up here so if you know of something that I have and you want it you're welcome to make an offer.

20140630_001648_zpsh81b57ne.jpg

20140630_001544_zpsfb0a2rf3.jpg

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Hell of a deal for new 5500's

Bumping to help out

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

bump

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Fuck I wish I had cash right now

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

ok the radio has been sold

My Build Log

the unboxed 5500 has been sold

there is still other stuff available I just haven't had the chance to get pictures of the rest of it yet.

there is soon to come:

another 5500 still in the box

a 9512 with a dented dustcap but a brand new dustcap will ship with it

a 9512 that the magnet and basket are still intact but just separated from eachother

4x T2 5.25 speaker sets

3x NSB group 31... though not sure if I will be shipping those or not

3x each 16ft and 3ft SMD RCAs

DC Power 370a alt for a 2004 Taurus

T1000-4

T600-4

and lots of wire

My Build Log

Bump for a badass FS thread!!! Wish I could put 5k in a trunk!!! But I'm in for other price listings!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

How much for the T2s?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived